To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Harry Potter
  3. To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang

User Info: Fimble_the_mage

Fimble_the_mage
3 years ago#1
Potterheads in ruins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFPWwx96Kew&feature=youtu.be
Omegle is the worst site ever

User Info: Samuri

Samuri
3 years ago#2
People look way to into Harry Potter. Its not that deep.
The life of the wife is ended by the knife.

User Info: deeewooh

deeewooh
3 years ago#3
would smang
If I remember some, I'll post them in here.
Hpar14, after I requested advice for a new sig.

User Info: Cloud_6671

Cloud_6671
3 years ago#4
Spent the first 30 seconds trying to figure out if she was the actress that played Cho Chang without having to resort to google..

User Info: Cowboys4u86

Cowboys4u86
3 years ago#5
So basically she's saying Rowling is racist because there is only 1 chinese girl, 2 indians and a black boy in school? Bear in mind that England isn't nearly as ethinically diverse as America... and it's a very small amount of people that even have the ability to become wizards. This girl is a douche and that isn't poetry.

I don't think J.K. was trying to be politically correct by putting those characters in, it merely happens that way.
*gets in car, drives to arizona*

User Info: Chocolatl

Chocolatl
3 years ago#6
There's certainly more than one black student in the school. I can think of four off the top of my head.
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain

User Info: GuiltyLove

GuiltyLove
3 years ago#7
this is horrible

I'm Asian and i don't really care about Cho Chang being sorted into Ravenclaw *shrug* the other stereotypes don't matter to me either. are people honestly bothered by the so-called racist depictions of Cho?

also Chang can also be a Chinese last name.. though I do have to agree that Cho Chang doesn't make much sense to me as a name

User Info: Umitencho

Umitencho
3 years ago#8
Chocolatl posted...
There's certainly more than one black student in the school. I can think of four off the top of my head.

Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown before she was recast, Angelina Johnson, and Lee Jordan.

User Info: Chocolatl

Chocolatl
3 years ago#9
Umitencho posted...
Chocolatl posted...

Dean Thomas, Lavender Brown before she was recast, Angelina Johnson, and Lee Jordan.

I didn't think about Lavender Brown. I meant Blaise Zabini.
Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.--Mark Twain

User Info: Umitencho

Umitencho
3 years ago#10
Chocolatl posted...
Umitencho posted...
Chocolatl posted...

I didn't think about Lavender Brown. I meant Blaise Zabini.

Forgot about Blaise.
  1. Boards
  2. Harry Potter
  3. To JK Rowling, from Cho Chang

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived