New Matrix development plans

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix
  3. New Matrix development plans

User Info: EdwardDarkstar

EdwardDarkstar
2 years ago#1
This is now the official thread where the citizens of New Matrix talk about our goals for growing our population, and further developing our city.

Currently there exist threads notifying the people of NFA and EP, which seems to be working.

But people aren't enough.

We need a lore topic of how The Matrix was discovered and transformed into New Matrix.

We also need a few rules specific to our newly forged society. Simply to help preserve the peace.

We need builders, to create the landscape of New Matrix, and buildings for its citizens to enjoy.
The villainous Ice Mage of EP.
Biggest Ghosts Hunter on GameFAQs.

EdwardDarkstar
2 years ago#2
Rule 1 idea: Whenever you type "New Matrix", it MUST be in italic code, bold italic code is also fine.
Ex. 1 New Matrix
Ex. 2 New Matrix

User Info: conduit

conduit
2 years ago#3
This board has been and still is inhabited by ancients that have been here for eons - you've been here for two days - and though most of us have gone underground I suspect we will still be here long after your society has come and gone. In the meantime I see no reason why we cannot coexist. And for the record I answer only to Bedman.
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~

User Info: WorstSniperEver

WorstSniperEver
2 years ago#4
conduit posted...
This board has been and still is inhabited by ancients that have been here for eons - you've been here for two days - and though most of us have gone underground I suspect we will still be here long after your society has come and gone. In the meantime I see no reason why we cannot coexist. And for the record I answer only to Bedman.

Who are you, that you have allowed this great land to fall into obscurity?

You call yourselves ancients, yet you are surrounded by ruin - ruin of your own making. Bygone beings of a bygone era, who have allowed themselves to be buried beneath the ever-shifting sands of time.

The time of your civilization has come and gone, oh dweller in the deep. You are welcome to join us in the rise of New Matrix, but know that your ruler, this... 'Bedman'... is an old leader for an old world. Where is he now, now that your land has fallen into dust? Where is he now, that you must speak in his stead? If this 'Bedman' is indeed deserving of respect, he shall make himself known to us and shall prove that he has not entirely abandoned this silent land.

Then perhaps we can move forwards, together and as brothers, into the future.
https://fifaesport.net/forums/
"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Jack Nicklaus soon would be there."

EdwardDarkstar
2 years ago#5
The last trace of The Matrix is 2 months old.
Admittedly, the oldest discovered is a healthy 3 years and counting.

But id say if there's been no surface activity for 2 months, it's more than a simple hibernation. Instead, the last breath of the heart of The Matrix.

Currently, all that remains alive of it is you.

For whatever reason, you have decided to emerge from whatever crevasse you've been hiding in. If you plan on being a resident, get used to calling this world-
New Matrix
-as that is its new name.

(((Imagine this situation as Columbus "discovering" North America, and ultimately stealing all the land away from the Native Indians. Because that's essentially what's happening now.)))

User Info: AmegaiShiryuu

AmegaiShiryuu
2 years ago#6
yawn
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
(~G) State Alchemist of the OVERlords. ***~Official OVERlord Seal~***

WorstSniperEver
2 years ago#7
AmegaiShiryuu posted...
yawn

I agree. This went nowhere fast.
"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that Jack Nicklaus soon would be there."

EdwardDarkstar
2 years ago#8
People don't seem too interested in reviving a dead board.
Oh well. I guess this time the dead will stay dead

WorstSniperEver
2 years ago#9
EdwardDarkstar posted...
People don't seem too interested in reviving a dead board.
Oh well. I guess this time the dead will stay dead

It doesn't help that someone (you know who you are) is marking things as Off-Topic here.

Marking for Off-Topic on a dead board.

i cri ery tyme :'(

EdwardDarkstar
2 years ago#10
logic- the thing that someone has none of
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix
  3. New Matrix development plans

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived