I'm so old... D:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix
  3. I'm so old... D:

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
2 years ago#1
Sitting in a Starbucks right now, there are two children discussing R-rated movies. One of them just said "The Matrix has really good effects for being made in 2003."

It's okay they got it mixed up with Reloaded -- my guess is they weren't even born then.

:(
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

User Info: kou urake

kou urake
2 years ago#2
I think it's terrific that there's a new generation discovering the series.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.

kou urake
2 years ago#3
And if it'll make you feel any better, watch my fan edit. It'll make the movie seem like it was made 15 years earlier.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.

User Info: Bedman

Bedman
2 years ago#4
I'm super excited that it's being looked at as something new by the young'uns. To hear someone talk about it as being a challenge to understand, as if it was a new concept... so crazy. But then again, they were only, like, twelve years old. At a certain age, the mind has trouble letting go, but in the opposite direction, the mind has trouble understanding anything more than "cool special effects."

Also, send me your fan edit! I was going to ask you to throw it my way but we got distracted by the one-day-only theatrical rerelease, as I recall.
Bedman: Mattress of the Universe

kou urake
2 years ago#5
I'll send a PM.

kou urake
2 years ago#6
It is done.

User Info: conduit

conduit
2 years ago#7
the first Matrix film is starting to look a bit dated tbh.

I don't think I properly got into the trilogy until a year or so after Revolutions when I decided to get the Ultimate Box Set. around the same time I'd bought my first ps2 and the first game I got was Enter the Matrix. was in my late teens. good times.
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix
  3. I'm so old... D:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
So this might just be legitBedman93/22 12:03PM