No Matrix prequel, yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix
  3. No Matrix prequel, yet?

User Info: Gegend

Gegend
1 year ago#1
Who knew kou urake's two year old Knock Knock topic would also be the title of Reeve's newest horror flick >_>

Anyhow, any talk about a prequel?
Love + Fury

User Info: kou urake

kou urake
1 year ago#2
No new Matrix developments of any sort. Nothing since the last Matrix Online update, and that was over five years ago.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.

Gegend
1 year ago#3
You're still here, heh.

So what I see floating around the Web about a prequel trilogy sometime in 2017 isn't new info you guys?
Love + Fury

kou urake
1 year ago#4
Just rumors, nothing concrete that I'm aware of.
Wait a minute. He wasn't lying! This isn't even a polygraph. Its a seismograph. We've been having an EARTHQUAKE.

kou urake
1 year ago#5
And yeah. Still here. Still love this franchise, no matter how dormant it may be. Still hammering away at my second fan edit, too.

Gegend
1 year ago#6
I have been building up my collection of timeless classics. I figure I was due to rewatch them but was hoping for some kind of sequel/prequel happening and that is what brought me to this board.
Love + Fury

User Info: conduit

conduit
1 year ago#7
what would a prequel even be about anyway? the rise of the machines, the long war and the eventual enslavement of mankind? actually that sounds epic. second renaissance the movie.
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~

Gegend
1 year ago#8
I never had a chance to watch any of the movies a second time. That is about the change shortly.
Love + Fury

User Info: conduit

conduit
1 year ago#9
I've seen them all about ten times each, with and without commentary.
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~

Gegend
1 year ago#10
I bought them on dvd instead of bluray. I hope it wouldn't matter much but I am watching them on a big 120 inch screen and surround sound.
Love + Fury
  1. Boards
  2. The Matrix
  3. No Matrix prequel, yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived