Cactus Diary Entry for the Final Event [Spoilers]

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Mana
  3. Cactus Diary Entry for the Final Event [Spoilers]

User Info: coldsushi

coldsushi
6 years ago#1
Why isn't there one? Sigh.

I'm really disappointed that the game developers didn't think of giving you the opportunity to have Li'l Cactus write a diary entry for The Legend of Mana (final event) at the start of a New Game+.

There are a lot of liberties they could've taken with this one. They could've made it just as silly as the rest of his entries are, something like, "Today my master told me a story about how he saved the Mana Tree from dieing. My master has such a crazy imagination! ...hey! Where'd Dominia go?"

Or maybe take this opportunity to put in an easter egg and write a message to the player on behalf of the staff, something like, "We hope you enjoyed playing this game! We'd like to give you this book as a congratulatory prize, be sure to check it out in your library!" (In reference to The Forbidden Tome.)

But oh well. Despite the fact that this was a great opportunity missed, I still love this game to death.
  1. Boards
  2. Legend of Mana
  3. Cactus Diary Entry for the Final Event [Spoilers]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived