old game new questions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. RPG Maker
  3. old game new questions

User Info: jjkohler

jjkohler
4 years ago#1
So I recently decided to start making games again, and was wondering how to share my creations. Im using a ps3 and im not sure whats the best way to share from there. Is there some way you can us the ps3 youtube app to make a video demo of your play throughs? Any advice would be helpful...thanks.

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
4 years ago#2
I wouldn't even bother. Just use the free RPG Makers for PC...
Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today

User Info: MRevelle83

MRevelle83
4 years ago#3
You can copy your saves from the Virtual Memory Card onto a flash drive and upload them somewhere. www.rpgmmag.com, www.pavilionboards.com, and this very site are three you can submit games to.

But I agree with the other poster. While I am still working on a game for this Maker here, I am moving onto PC RPG Makers next. I suggest RPG Maker VX Ace Lite. It's the latest and free. You are limited in what you can do, but the full game price is $70, or you can get the older RPG Maker XP for $30. Both are quite lively.
www.academagia.com
  1. Boards
  2. RPG Maker
  3. old game new questions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived