Max stats possible?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jvstm

Jvstm
7 years ago#1
For EVERY class? I know Paladins are higher than Fighters, but I'm curious the max possible rolls.
Currently Playing - Baldur's Gate, Solo Half-Elf Avenger
Trawl - 80 Undead Warrior, Meriph - 80 Human Paladin; Moon Guard

User Info: BgSoA

BgSoA
7 years ago#2
It is possible to roll an 18 for every stat, but it is extrememly difficult to do so. My highest roll ever was 18 17 16 16 18 15 and I got it while playing multiplayer. This was a 100 roll, only I think 8 shy of max stats.
Currently playing - Pokemon Silver

User Info: ryuken87

ryuken87
7 years ago#3
Yes 108 is possible with every class. A paladin has higher minimum stats the fighter so is likely to get a higher score. The game in fact rerolls anything below a 75 anyway.

User Info: Salvatore

Salvatore
7 years ago#4
If you want highest PRACTICAL stats, that varies based on the class. I managed to make a Ranger/Cleric at 18/92 18 18 17 18 3 which I was quite proud of.

Pity that save got canned because I realised I didn't like the character.
You just lost the game.

User Info: Jvstm

Jvstm
7 years ago#5
Ah, I did not realize that :)
Thanks!
Currently Playing - Baldur's Gate, Solo Half-Elf Avenger
Trawl - 80 Undead Warrior, Meriph - 80 Human Paladin; Moon Guard

User Info: JustStep25

JustStep25
7 years ago#6
My solo sorcerer is 5 19 17 18 18 18, and with the Girdle of Hill Giant Strength he has 19 STR.
"Always go to other people's funerals, otherwise they won't come to yours." ~ Yogi Berra

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived