This game taught me how to use dual analog sticks.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TimeSplitters
  3. This game taught me how to use dual analog sticks.

User Info: JonnyBoyFF

JonnyBoyFF
4 years ago#1
And life hasn't been the same since. I need to pick up these 3 games for old time's sake.
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal — Before it's too late!

User Info: NewShire

NewShire
4 years ago#2
First game I played with dual analog sticks was Red Faction for PS2. I've never played the Timesplitters games. I want to, but I'm holding out of an HD Collection. Man, I really hope that happens.

I'd also like to see Darkwatch and Project: Snowblind get HD remasters too come to think of it.
Taste the torture that I endure!

User Info: Pinkenburg

Pinkenburg
4 years ago#3
NewShire posted...
First game I played with dual analog sticks was Red Faction for PS2. I've never played the Timesplitters games. I want to, but I'm holding out of an HD Collection. Man, I really hope that happens.

I'd also like to see Darkwatch and Project: Snowblind get HD remasters too come to think of it.

I dont see HD TS games coming anytime soon. get the PS2 version if you can.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105516595
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=92931017

User Info: DJ_Gunner

DJ_Gunner
4 years ago#4
They are beautiful games, even without the HD treatment. And TS1 also taught me how to play FPS with dual analog sticks.
"Aren't you the guy that bought expensive HDMI cables claiming cheap ones funded terrorism?" -The Killer 5
  1. Boards
  2. TimeSplitters
  3. This game taught me how to use dual analog sticks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived