This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Herman Cain to launch own Web TV

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Herman Cain to launch own Web TV

User Info: fan211

fan211
4 years ago#1
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/03/cain-tv-herman-cain-tv-network_n_1646662.html

It's a little hard to sum it up, but, in an apparent effort to highlight the variety of programming that can be found on Cain TV, it winds up having an acid-trip surrealism about it that is almost breathtaking to behold.

Words reading "Cain TV Is Real American Everything!" flash across the screen. Then we see, in succession:
"COMMENTARY": This consists of a man mumbling negative things about Sandra Fluke.
"STREET SMARTS WITH LEWIS BROWN": 'I'm Lou from Hollywood," Lou from Hollywood says, "and my mouth don't write checks that my ass can't cash." He proceeds to bash Hillary Clinton.
"DOCUMENTARIES": Terrorists at the Mexican border!
A cartoon that shows Ronald Reagan lecturing Barack Obama about the redistribution of wealth.
"I WANT YOUR MONEY": "a controversial look at government spending." (This features a cartoon Obama as Uncle Sam.)
"A Uniquely American Look At Hypocrisy": Al Gore. The Kennedys. Noam Chomsky. Michael Moore. All hypocrites. All, presumably, ready for a Cain-esque seeing-to.
"FAMILY": A CGI cartoon about a dinosaur who finds a red white and blue egg in her nest. Out of it hatches a little dinosaur named Tex. "I love my family, this land and Thanksgiving each fall!" Tex says.
"FUNNY STUFF": A man named Kivi tells us, "I'm going to make fun of you. And I'm really funny." He then dances to banjo music.
A cartoon where high taxes and regulations make the boss move a company overseas. "Oh, I hate capitalism," one of the workers says.
A guy asks people on the street if Saddam Hussein is alive. One person thinks he is.

And, last but not least: "CAIN": The man himself! After talking about how Ben Franklin called democracy "a well-armed lamb," he cries, "Let's give a lamb a gun! I'm Herman Cain. We are not stupid."

After watching Herman Cain on the Daily Show interviews with John Oliver, I found out how he's making his own web TV and I must be serious, it really feels like a Political Adult Swim. Honestly, I don't think I can take a few shows seriously. The Commentary one seems really bad and hilarious at the same time. I can't tell if this is a satire or serious. This is just...I can't even explain.

Here's Cain TV

http://caintv.com/index
"All wars are civil wars because all men are brothers" - Francois Fenelon

User Info: aarrgus

aarrgus
4 years ago#2
No excuse for the lack of a cooking show named "Biscuits Ain't For Jam" on the lineup.
Last night I was lying in bed, staring at the stars, and I wondered... Where the **** is my roof?
(message deleted)

User Info: CapoMafia

CapoMafia
4 years ago#4
http://i.imgur.com/u671v.gif
My name is Judge.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Herman Cain to launch own Web TV

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived