This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3 murder charges against Pa. abortion doc tossed(Dr. Kermit Gosnell).... Why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 3 murder charges against Pa. abortion doc tossed(Dr. Kermit Gosnell).... Why?

User Info: FunWithAFryPan

FunWithAFryPan
4 years ago#31
fudrick posted...
atmasabr posted...
I don't agree with the above moderation, much as I refuse to engage the point fudrick made directly.

Thanks. I asked for a clarification on the dispute form. If it was considered trolling I would be more inclined to understand, as I could see someone interpreting my post as trolling abortion supporters (though that wasn't the intention, of course), but they're calling it offensive. I thought the offensive label was generally applied to actual inflammatory rhetoric, and not opinions which some may find distasteful but which are outlined in a civil manner.

The mods don't care if people troll the hell out of everyone, but they've been a little testy lately when it comes to posts like yours. I had a similarly idiotic moderation last week about something not even all that offensive that came with a 10 karma loss and a warning.
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 3 murder charges against Pa. abortion doc tossed(Dr. Kermit Gosnell).... Why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived