This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

North Korea: Prepare for War in 2015

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. North Korea: Prepare for War in 2015

User Info: StarDestroyer

StarDestroyer
3 years ago#1
Source: http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/03/26/2014032601905.html?

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has mentioned the possibility of a war breaking out on the Korean peninsula in 2015, it was revealed Tuesday. According to a source, Kim told military commanders earlier this year that an "armed confrontation could take place on the Korean peninsula in 2015" and ordered them to stock up on strategic supplies and remain combat ready.

Yes, I know every year N.K prepares for war. I just wanted everyone to look at the picture posted in the article. He looks like a Chipmunk ^.^ . He's gained some fat on him, the only North Korean to gain weight.
Mr Raspberry jam #2 fan
Currently Playing: Assassins Creed IV, Pokemon Y

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
3 years ago#2
So this is why the rest of the North Koreans starve...

I'm half serious.
3DS: 1779-0958-5275 Pokemon Y IGN: Ichmael
Member of the Official Good Trader/Cloners/Breeders/Non-Scammers Guild

User Info: CC Ricers

CC Ricers
3 years ago#3
Their Napoleon complex never gets old.
Memo to government: Lobbyists are OP, constituents are in need of buff

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 years ago#4
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has mentioned the possibility of a war breaking out on the Korean peninsula in 2015

The possibility of war "breaking out"? If there's a war, North Korea will be the sole reason for it starting. It's not "breaking out" if it would be a planned attack.
Rubberbandingfield 4 created with the Rubberbandingbite 3 engine.

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
3 years ago#5
Part of me kinda hopes they start something just so NK's regime can finally come to an end. But the loss of life would be tragic.
Literally

User Info: saul777

saul777
3 years ago#6
Their military class is basically their upper class. They have to keep up the military culture to rationalize this.
God bless kickstarter.

User Info: StarDestroyer

StarDestroyer
3 years ago#7
saul777 posted...
Their military class is basically their upper class. They have to keep up the military culture to rationalize this.

But look how skinny even they are compared to him. He's literally stealing the cake off of his generals plates.
Mr Raspberry jam #2 fan
Currently Playing: Assassins Creed IV, Pokemon Y

User Info: Al-Uzza

Al-Uzza
3 years ago#8
Every male has to have his haircut now, but they didn't say anything about his weight.

User Info: Vdashone

Vdashone
3 years ago#9
StarDestroyer posted...
saul777 posted...

But look how skinny even they are compared to him. He's literally stealing the cake off of his generals plates.

He's probably eating the plates, too.
I occasionally indulge in moderation.

User Info: Redcount

Redcount
3 years ago#10
In 2015, war was beginning. You have no chance to survive make your time.
I do believe it was Jesus that said "an Eye for Eye is a badass policy so get an eye patch and mount up son"- IronWolf87
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. North Korea: Prepare for War in 2015

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived