This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As I sit here watching football today I saw the No more campaign ad pretty often

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. As I sit here watching football today I saw the No more campaign ad pretty often

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#1
80/80

I don't really have any disagreement with the campaign since it mostly makes sense. The only one that doesn't make sense is the "boys will be boys" one. I don't think I have ever heard that statement ever even remotely uttered in my lifetime when it comes to domestic violence/sexual assualt in my life.

I'm honestly confused about that one. Has anyone ever heard anyone even remotely say anything like that on the subject before?

I always thought boys will be boys was more when they do things like roll around in the mud and beat each other up.
That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee. I told you I would shoot, but you didn't you believe me, why didn't you believe me!

User Info: Freaux

Freaux
3 years ago#2
Sarcastically, it can be said

Sense, it will make
PSN: Fre_aux

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#3
Freaux posted...
Sarcastically, it can be said

Sense, it will make

Okay yoda, you want to clarify that a bit?
That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee. I told you I would shoot, but you didn't you believe me, why didn't you believe me!

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
3 years ago#4
I actually have. It's normally towards the harassment side

Also, didn't the rape case in that small town in Ohio involve some idiots saying boys will be boys.
2012-2013 New England Patriots: 10-3
the final bahamut 3 years ago#5
Yes, I've seen it in defence of rape, seen a senate member say it in defence of command rape and seen a similar mentality albeit different wording used in defence of spousal abuse.
Faciendere id pro RAVz.
DISCLAIMER: I'm not accountable for this post. I don't know English I just hit keys at random.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. As I sit here watching football today I saw the No more campaign ad pretty often

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived