This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Khorasan Group...does it actually exist?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. The Khorasan Group...does it actually exist?

User Info: Masta Crouton

Masta Crouton
3 years ago#1
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/09/28/u-s-officials-invented-terror-group-justify-bombing-syria/

aw **** greenwald
Yup. I had a weird plaque from a meat processing plant in my cubicle that said "CHICKEN ONLY: KILL DATE + 8."
- zhukov1943

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
3 years ago#2
I wish Greenwald could surprise me these days. But even this is ridiculously and tiresomely predictable of him
"An Emperor should die on his feet." -Titus Flavius Vespasianus.

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
3 years ago#3
As I sit here, thinking, does any group really exist in name alone? What really defines a name of a group? Are the Sharks really Sharks or are the Jets really Jets? Does it matter if there isn't a specific name that exists for a group of people or are we talking about an actual group of people who feel the same sentiment of the group but they aren't named Khorasan but perhaps people who share the same ideal?

Does one really need to be called a Khorasan to be a Khorasan?
That's very funny, a fly marrying a bumblebee. I told you I would shoot, but you didn't you believe me, why didn't you believe me!

User Info: ForsakenHermit

ForsakenHermit
3 years ago#4
Greenwald peaked when he blasted Harris for being a warped bigot after that he degenerated into an anti-government contrarian.
"Tyranny of all kinds is to be abhor'd whether it be in the hands of the one, or the few, or the many."-James Otis

User Info: Masta Crouton

Masta Crouton
3 years ago#5
kiwimyweewee posted...
As I sit here, thinking, does any group really exist in name alone? What really defines a name of a group? Are the Sharks really Sharks or are the Jets really Jets? Does it matter if there isn't a specific name that exists for a group of people or are we talking about an actual group of people who feel the same sentiment of the group but they aren't named Khorasan but perhaps people who share the same ideal?

Does one really need to be called a Khorasan to be a Khorasan?

it's like you're infected with prezzy.
Yup. I had a weird plaque from a meat processing plant in my cubicle that said "CHICKEN ONLY: KILL DATE + 8."
- zhukov1943
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. The Khorasan Group...does it actually exist?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived