The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why are trump supporters ok with trump making millions off tax payers at marlago

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. why are trump supporters ok with trump making millions off tax payers at marlago

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
1 week ago#21
Gradieus posted...
magine you save your company $1,000,000, and then you go and take one of the office Pepsi's in the fridge and drink it without reimbursing the office.

When you save as much as Trump has so far, you're allowed a free Pepsi.

Even if he have saved money which is questionable. He did it may cutting services to the people who need it the most. The poor, and old, and the hurt. So he cuts programs that help people to put money in his own pocket . And you think that is ok.
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?

User Info: KyoryuCyan

KyoryuCyan
1 week ago#22
Because it doesn't matter in the end?

Go ahead, tell me how much or what he does at Mar-A-Lago affects his presidency. So he makes a few bucks at his own estate, big deal. Let's get down to actual policy instead of whining about what the president does on his off time.
PSN - GarlockSpiral

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#23
KyoryuCyan posted...

Go ahead, tell me how much or what he does at Mar-A-Lago affects his presidency. So he makes a few bucks at his own estate, big deal. Let's get down to actual policy instead of whining about what the president does on his off time.

he is making millions and the tax payers are paying him he is taking money from the tax payers and giving it to him self
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Devilanse333

Devilanse333
1 week ago#24
KyoryuCyan posted...

Been waiting for him to get down to actual policy since January. Also..."so he made a few bucks at his own estate..."? This is why trump humpers aren't seen as being very bright.
XBOX Live Gamertag: DevilAnse33v2
PSN: DevilAnse33

User Info: sfcalimari

sfcalimari
1 week ago#25
Remember when Obama went on vacation every weekend and charged the government millions of dollars for him to hang out at the Club Obama, now with doubled rates?
Hands fit together like medicine butterfly itch on a bottle rocket tail everything is bleeding shake the glass out of your hair spell your name in broken teeth

User Info: Twinmold

Twinmold
1 week ago#26
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
Because Trump supporters are spiteful misanthropes, and their entire ideology boils down to "f*** liberals."

It's this. Republicans treat politics like they're rooting for their hometown sports team instead of actually looking at policy or conduct.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain

User Info: cjsdowg

cjsdowg
1 week ago#27
Twinmold posted...
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
Because Trump supporters are spiteful misanthropes, and their entire ideology boils down to "f*** liberals."

It's this. Republicans treat politics like they're rooting for their hometown sports team instead of actually looking at policy or conduct.

And dems need to start doing the same thing . That is the only way to win.
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?

User Info: Twinmold

Twinmold
1 week ago#28
cjsdowg posted...
And dems need to start doing the same thing . That is the only way to win.

The only people who win in this scenario are the top .001% who love that Republican voters are too obsessed with who's f***ing who, what gender you prescribe to, and Mexicans, to notice how they've corrupted the government. Fascists are moving in, and it's happening because everybody says that can't happen in America, now back to making sure you pee where I don't have to see you!
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: UltimaKitty

UltimaKitty
1 week ago#29
Doctor__Pepper posted...
epik_fail1 posted...
"Because if Trump is richer, I will make more money"!
lemme smash

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 week ago#30
bump still waiting for trump supporters to defend this
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. why are trump supporters ok with trump making millions off tax payers at marlago

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.