This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video of trump contradicting himself

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Video of trump contradicting himself

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
7 months ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-1E3YmcoTU

Just curious how the idiots who voted for him could possibly still believe his lies with overwhelming proof of his serial lying.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.

User Info: gogues

gogues
7 months ago#2
To be fair trump contradicted himself constantly on the campaign trail. If anything his voters should have expected that.

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
7 months ago#3
They thought he was lying for their benefit. Now some of them are starting to realize that they're getting fleeced like everyone else.
4/20/99 Not changing this signature until someone gives a damn about signatures.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
7 months ago#4
It's sad that I'm just over his bulls***. Like I should care, but this is the guy that people literally voted for. It's who we deserve.
lolAmerica

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#5
a drop in the ocean, etc.
Make America Great(ish) Again Impeach Donald "Snowflake" Trump

User Info: RcBcoop80

RcBcoop80
7 months ago#6
The NATO thing is so ridiculous. He said it was obsolete because other countries weren't paying their fair share. If countries begin to pay their fair share, then it clearly would no longer be obsolete.

But if you just read headlines and not the actual facts, then you'll think Trump is breaking promises.

The only thing more ridiculius is the tweets from 2013 thing. But I guess people would rather have a president who doesn't change his mind on any topic, even over the course of 4 years when the facts of that topic change?

When new information is made available, any good leader should be flexible enough to change their mind with that new information.

The funny thing is that if Trump remained by his tweets from 2013, these same people would be saying his ego is too big, the only reason he doesn't change his mind is because he doesn't want to be viewed as a flip flopper, blah blah blah

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
7 months ago#7
gogues posted...
To be fair trump contradicted himself constantly on the campaign trail. If anything his voters should have expected that.

Yeah, I know there was at least a speech or 2 where he contradicted himself within like 5 minutes. Lol
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#8
RcBcoop80 posted...
The NATO thing is so ridiculous. He said it was obsolete because other countries weren't paying their fair share. If countries begin to pay their fair share, then it clearly would no longer be obsolete.

But if you just read headlines and not the actual facts, then you'll think Trump is breaking promises.

The only thing more ridiculius is the tweets from 2013 thing. But I guess people would rather have a president who doesn't change his mind on any topic, even over the course of 4 years when the facts of that topic change?

When new information is made available, any good leader should be flexible enough to change their mind with that new information.

The funny thing is that if Trump remained by his tweets from 2013, these same people would be saying his ego is too big, the only reason he doesn't change his mind is because he doesn't want to be viewed as a flip flopper, blah blah blah

just a ridiculius amount of damage control. Are you guys paid by the word?
Make America Great(ish) Again Impeach Donald "Snowflake" Trump

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
7 months ago#9
RcBcoop80 posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
7 months ago#10
ClayGuida posted...
It's sad that I'm just over his bulls***. Like I should care, but this is the guy that people literally voted for. It's who we deserve.

I didn't vote for him. Why do I deserve him?
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Video of trump contradicting himself

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived