This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leftist violence makes university ban Ann Coulter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Leftist violence makes university ban Ann Coulter

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#11
s*** like this quietly happens all the time with left-leaning speakers the students actually want to have speak at their school.

Why is there only crying and b****ing when it's far right "personalities"?
Make America Great(ish) Again Impeach Donald "Snowflake" Trump

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
7 months ago#12
ImperialDragon posted...
Maybe if the Berkeley police would actually do their goddamn job for once instead of sitting on their hands, they wouldn't be being effectively held hostage by antifa.

I agree, it's sad that antifa has to do the job that the police won't do.
Official Board Dad of 261
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
7 months ago#13
RyanBraun8 posted...
s*** like this quietly happens all the time with left-leaning speakers the students actually want to have speak at their school.

Lie.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

SPMcGuilicutty
7 months ago#14
s***post is desperate.

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
7 months ago#15
RyanBraun8 posted...

Left-leaning speakers get canceled because the school is afraid it will lead to riots?
Start me, bench Forte

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#16
IMadepooh4U posted...
RyanBraun8 posted...

Lie.

It just happened to Anna Kasparian (the chick you guys send dick pics and rape threats to) like a couple months ago. Remember all the triggered leftist topics about it?

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
7 months ago#17
Universities are supposed to be a place where ideas are challenged by dissenting points of view, but it seems the more liberal campuses become the more students demand to be left alone in their echo chambers. Sad.

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#18
BilalPowell posted...
RyanBraun8 posted...

Left-leaning speakers get canceled because the school is afraid it will lead to riots?

Because administrators are afraid of pissing off their rich friends. The student body not wanting a wretched piece of human filth spreading their hate for money speech at their institute of higher learning is actually a fairly valid reason to boot a speaker.

SPMcGuilicutty
7 months ago#19
darkace77450 posted...
Universities are supposed to be a place where ideas are challenged by dissenting points of view

Ever notice how it's only conservatives who say this?

RyanBraun8
7 months ago#20
The side that wants to dismantle CNN for not publicly blowing Trump is now championing free speech. *slow clap*
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Leftist violence makes university ban Ann Coulter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived