This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Leftist violence makes university ban Ann Coulter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Leftist violence makes university ban Ann Coulter

User Info: OkSlowbro

OkSlowbro
5 days ago#101
Barenziah Boy Toy posted...
You are more than free to get your own f***ing mic. No liberal is stopping you from that.

Technically correct, because Ann is still going to Berkeley. I bet it bothers you.

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
5 days ago#102
OkSlowbro posted...
You are more than free to get your own f***ing mic. No liberal is stopping you from that.

Technically correct, because Ann is still going to Berkeley. I bet it bothers you.

Bothering liberals is really all you guys care about, we know. Your entire fraudulent political ideology is really just spite.
Official Board Dad of 261
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)
Barenziah Boy Toy 5 days ago#103
OkSlowbro posted...
UC Berkeley. They cancelled because they're afraid of left-wing violence. E.g., your side can only successfully censor people through terroristic threats.

20-30 anarchists =/= 1000000000000000000000000000 liberal and moderate protesters.

Seriously, stop with the f***ing trolling.

And, again. Berkeley owns the rights to the mic - and they are free to decide who they invite. Just as I have never told Liberty University what speakers they must invite. Nobody is losing their free speech rights.
You don't need a treaty to have free trade. M Rothbard
{Self-Hating Token Asian of the Ivory Tower's Zionist Elite}

OkSlowbro
5 days ago#104
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
OkSlowbro posted...

Bothering liberals is really all you guys care about, we know. Your entire fraudulent political ideology is really just spite.

Not at all. I wish leftists would stop hating free speech. I don't get enjoyment out of seeing how extreme and intolerant they've become.

OkSlowbro
5 days ago#105
OkSlowbro posted...
UC Berkeley. They cancelled because they're afraid of left-wing violence. E.g., your side can only successfully censor people through terroristic threats.

20-30 anarchists =/= 1000000000000000000000000000 liberal and moderate protesters.

Seriously, stop with the f***ing trolling.

And, again. Berkeley owns the rights to the mic - and they are free to decide who they invite. Just as I have never told Liberty University what speakers they must invite. Nobody is losing their free speech rights.

I'm not sure if there's even 1000000000000000000000000000 planets in the universe. Lol, and I'm the troll? Completely ignored my point.

SPMcGuilicutty
5 days ago#106
OkSlowbro posted...
I don't get enjoyment out of seeing how extreme and intolerant they've become.

That's because we haven't become extreme or intolerant. We're up against LITERAL NAZIS.

OkSlowbro
5 days ago#107
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
OkSlowbro posted...
I don't get enjoyment out of seeing how extreme and intolerant they've become.

That's because we haven't become extreme or intolerant. We're up against LITERAL NAZIS.

And, consistently, you've been more extreme and intolerant than those LITERAL NAZIS. I've never seen the LITERAL NAZIS bash a group of recently disarmed commies and progressives, so obviously, initiating violence against a group of innocents is one thing that makes the leftist activists worse than the LITERAL NAZIS.

I've been telling you this for years now. When most people think you're a worse person than LITERAL NAZIS, the problem is with you, not the LITERAL NAZIS.

SPMcGuilicutty
5 days ago#108
OkSlowbro posted...
And, consistently, you've been more extreme and intolerant than those LITERAL NAZIS.

No, we haven't.

By the way, Madfoot, how many accounts have you gotten banned for being a racist troll, again?
Barenziah Boy Toy 5 days ago#109
OkSlowbro posted...
And, consistently, you've been more extreme and intolerant than those LITERAL NAZIS

Someone who votes in policies to deny people the ability to vote, to deny them the ability to marry the person that they love and care about, to deny them basic medical rights - is obviously the more intolerant one.
You don't need a treaty to have free trade. M Rothbard
{Self-Hating Token Asian of the Ivory Tower's Zionist Elite}

OkSlowbro
5 days ago#110
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
OkSlowbro posted...
And, consistently, you've been more extreme and intolerant than those LITERAL NAZIS.

No, we haven't.

By the way, Madfoot, how many accounts have you gotten banned for being a racist troll, again?

Cool. Show me one time the alt-right disrupted a left-wing event with weapons, after all the attendees got disarmed by cops. I'll wait.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Leftist violence makes university ban Ann Coulter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived