This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Jeff Sessions insults Hawaii

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Jeff Sessions insults Hawaii

User Info: Doctor__Pepper

Doctor__Pepper
3 months ago#21
BlazBBQ posted...
The law is the law. It doesn't matter if it "offends" libs. These rogue ideologues need to do what they can within the legal framework to change the law, but Trump is exercising authority given to him by the Constitution, so what Sessions says is valid.

You're right. The law is the law, and whatever the courts say is law. This is why the Trump admin stopped what they were doing once the law was hammered down :)

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
3 months ago#22
Doctor__Pepper posted...
BlazBBQ posted...
The law is the law. It doesn't matter if it "offends" libs. These rogue ideologues need to do what they can within the legal framework to change the law, but Trump is exercising authority given to him by the Constitution, so what Sessions says is valid.

You're right. The law is the law, and whatever the courts say is law. This is why the Trump admin stopped what they were doing once the law was hammered down :)

But Republicans don't count Hawaii
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 months ago#23
Well combined with the whole birther thing, it does seem like they don't think Hawaii is part of America
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
3 months ago#24
Pitbuller_26 posted...
Can we put the elf on the same tier as Dick Cheney now?

That would be an insult to Cheney. Sessions is far worse.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
3 months ago#25
Hyena 20 posted...
Pitbuller_26 posted...
Can we put the elf on the same tier as Dick Cheney now?

That would be an insult to Cheney. Sessions is far worse.

Let's not go overboard now.

Remember Cheney is still a war criminal & murderer.
"The left doesn't take anything seriously except bashing the right"
Loading Signature..........

Genericgamer667
3 months ago#26
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/329814-justice-dept-clarifies-sessions-remark-hawaii-is-in-fact-an-island-in-the
A Justice Department spokesman later elaborated on Sessions's comment.

"Hawaii is, in fact, an island in the Pacific -- a beautiful one where the Attorney General's granddaughter was born," Justice Department spokesperson Ian D. Prior told CNN. "The point, however, is that there is a problem when a flawed opinion by a single judge can block the President's lawful exercise of authority to keep the entire country safe.”

actually the state of Hawaii is MULTIPLE islands. The judge does come from that island lol

....I seriously have to explain basic geography to the freaking justice department
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

Genericgamer667
3 months ago#27
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/329877-sessions-defends-comments-on-hawaii-judge-who-blocked-travel-ban

he STILL doesn't understand the issue with what he said

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 months ago#28
BlazBBQ posted...

Odd...When Obama had regulation BLOCKED by a single Texas judge, you f***ing ass hypocrites cheered him like a hero.

Now....IT'S THE LAW!!!

Try to go a day without being the biggest group of hypocrites on the planet.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: AceRabbit

AceRabbit
3 months ago#29
Genericgamer667 posted...
http://thehill.com/homenews/news/329814-justice-dept-clarifies-sessions-remark-hawaii-is-in-fact-an-island-in-the
A Justice Department spokesman later elaborated on Sessions's comment.

"Hawaii is, in fact, an island in the Pacific -- a beautiful one where the Attorney General's granddaughter was born," Justice Department spokesperson Ian D. Prior told CNN. "The point, however, is that there is a problem when a flawed opinion by a single judge can block the President's lawful exercise of authority to keep the entire country safe.”

actually the state of Hawaii is MULTIPLE islands. The judge does come from that island lol

....I seriously have to explain basic geography to the freaking justice department

Hawaii hasn't seceded enough to be a REAL America!
Over the mountain.

User Info: Mr_Church1313

Mr_Church1313
3 months ago#30
Did Trump put any non stupid people in power?

I mean I knew they'd all be super racist like him and the rest of the GOP, but honestly I thought at least one might be more intelligent than an old racist book of southern hymnals.
No no, we've gotta wait until someone edits it into the Wikipedia article, THEN it's irrevocable truth.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Jeff Sessions insults Hawaii

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived