This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Terror in Paris

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

User Info: michman405

michman405
5 months ago#11
Probably Le Penn orchestrated this plan, wouldn't surprise me if that was the case to get her voted.

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
5 months ago#12
SlyflyT posted...
How many dead?

One police officer, as well as the (probable) jihadist. Police are hunting a second suspect.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: bigmalky

bigmalky
5 months ago#13
Heptade posted...
Donald Trump is going to use this as anti-Muslim propaganda. You heard it here first.

So terrible when comments like this pop up. What has Trump got to do with the state of terrorism in Europe?

So many dead and horrendously injured in a matter of a couple of years and everyone uses it to attack a politician they don't like instead of facing the reality that we are living in dangerous times due to extreme religious beliefs, and one that people keep playing down as a small group.

Seriously, priorities.

User Info: Heptade

Heptade
5 months ago#14
bigmalky posted...
ttack a politician they don't like instead of facing the reality that we are living in dangerous times due to extreme religious beliefs, and one that people keep playing down as a small group.

Well, Trump did this after the Quebec Mosque attack. Even though it was later revealed it was the work of one of his fans.

It pisses me off that he does that.
Me reconnaissez-vous? C'est moi le crisse de fou qui marche sur la ville.
(message deleted)

User Info: big_pimper

big_pimper
5 months ago#16
how long before libs think this was a false flag
inb4 workplace violence or hate crime
Taylor swift crew Selena Gomez crew robin sparkles crew

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
5 months ago#17
big_pimper posted...

Don't forget mental illness! It is amazing how many mentally ill Muslims choose the same targets as jihadists.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: KingDFizzle

KingDFizzle
5 months ago#18
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
5 months ago#19
KingDFizzle posted...
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

We're not going to let you guys start another Crusade. Sorry. We all know it's what you guys want.
Official Board Dad of 261
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

User Info: Doctor__Pepper

Doctor__Pepper
5 months ago#20
big_pimper posted...

Has a better chance to be a false flag than the Bowling Green Massacre does.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived