This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Terror in Paris

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
5 days ago#31
IMadepooh4U posted...
mad_hax_man posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
mad_hax_man posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
mad_hax_man posted...
There is nothing Islamic terrorist like more than watching the west destroy itself trying to get rid of Islam

Is Le Penn for open borders and pro multiculturalism?

Because Isis is famously pro multiculturalism

Multiculturalism has imported their culture to the West.

Over centuries./ millennia And in the age of the internet, open borders are redundant. All you need to spread extremism these days is angry disillusioned young men with an Internet connection. And what better way to create angry young men than by installing a leader who thinks the solution to a riot that started because of cops raping a black man is more cops

When you understand that 99.9% of terrorist attacks are from Islamists, then you see that your argument holds no water.

A) im glad you backed that stat up with such a trustworthy source

And B) that has nothing to do with what I said. ISIS and other terrorist groups use the anger if vulnerable minorities at authoritative figures like Trump or Le Penn to recruit young men who feel targeted. They don't want "multiculturalism" they want different cultures to be at each others throats. The want to get western politicians to respond to their brutality by more brutality so they can recruit the bystanders who get caught in the middle.

They want Trumps travel ban. They want American Muslims feeling un welcome in their own country. People with relatives they can't visit, children stuck in war torn hell holes. They want le Penn to take the side if rapist cops against blacks who feel marginalized. They want Putin to bomb civilians and through the western world. They want Germany, France, Russia and America at each others throats. Chaos, anger and disillusionment is what spreads their culture. There is a reason it's called terrorism. Because it's goal is to invoke terror
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
(message deleted)

User Info: 1Y2i3m0d

1Y2i3m0d
5 days ago#33
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
KingDFizzle posted...
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

We're not going to let you guys start another Crusade. Sorry. We all know it's what you guys want.

First of all, nobody wants another Crusade. That has never been a political agenda by any self respecting or reputable person.

Second, comparing tighter immigration laws and better national security screening to the Crusades is a big stretch even for the Left. I don't care that someone is not a Christian, but I do care if their religion demands that I give up my beliefs or else die. Nope not having that. And personally I don't see why you would want to get in the way of people stopping that from happening. Tolerating the intolerable makes you just as intolerant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNzgNBiSK0
<3 of the Balkans
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: bigmalky

bigmalky
5 days ago#34
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
KingDFizzle posted...
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

We're not going to let you guys start another Crusade. Sorry. We all know it's what you guys want.

Nobody wants a crusade. They want terrorists to stop filtering into the west along with regular migrants and either committing atrocities or grooming others to commit them.

One day, if it isn't controlled, it may be you or one of your relatives that suffer, god forbid. Ignoring it just allows it to get worse. Stricter immigration policies at least reduces the chances of it happening.

Again priorities. Death of innocents vs a few less immigrants. Choose one and live with the results... I know I'd choose less death.

But no... No point. You're all more or less brainwashed into thinking you're a good person for tolerating the import of a death cult, because, you know, free movement is much more acceptable, even if it does cost a few measly lives of people you didn't know anyway. f*** them right?

So backwards.

User Info: chaos knight

chaos knight
5 days ago#35
People that cower in fear that radical Islam is coming for them most likely have never seen a single Muslim in their entire lives.
Seattle Seahawks
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
5 days ago#36
IMadepooh4U posted...
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/855171364197675008

Islamic State have claimed responsibility. And the name suggests this jihadist was from Belgium.

And yet when ISIS claims that Donald Trump is a valuable recruiting tool, apparently they're not credible.

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
5 days ago#37
Kradek posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
https://twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/855171364197675008

Islamic State have claimed responsibility. And the name suggests this jihadist was from Belgium.

And yet when ISIS claims that Donald Trump is a valuable recruiting tool, apparently they're not credible.

Well, their numbers are decreasing, so I guess they got that part wrong.

Who knows? Maybe this terrorist was just a regular jihadist and IS are claiming him as their own.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

1Y2i3m0d
5 days ago#38
chaos knight posted...
People that cower in fear that radical Islam is coming for them most likely have never seen a single Muslim in their entire lives.

I'm a resident and lifetime citizen of a Muslim country, as are some of the most influential anti-Islamic people out there, but OK.
<3 of the Balkans

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
5 days ago#39
Newhopes posted...
Seems to be the religion of peace been peaceful again.

Chapter Name:Al-Anfal Verse No:61

But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).

Here we see where the Quran forbids harming the innocents. Juvenile remarks like yours are not welcome here. If you wish to troll against Islam, go to the Religion board.
Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

1Y2i3m0d
5 days ago#40
Here we see where the Quran forbids harming the innocents. Juvenile remarks like yours are not welcome here. If you wish to troll against Islam, go to the Religion board

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

And here we see where the Quran commands and glorifies harming innocents, a minimum of 109 times. It's a shame this is the angle most of the Islamic faith is based on. Whenever a mosque or Islamic school is filmed undercover, they're never saying nice things. It's all hate and segregation.
<3 of the Balkans
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.