This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Terror in Paris

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
5 months ago#41
1Y2i3m0d posted...
Here we see where the Quran forbids harming the innocents. Juvenile remarks like yours are not welcome here. If you wish to troll against Islam, go to the Religion board

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

And here we see where the Quran commands and glorifies harming innocents, a minimum of 109 times. It's a shame this is the angle most of the Islamic faith is based on. Whenever a mosque or Islamic school is filmed undercover, they're never saying nice things. It's all hate and segregation.

And that's a hate website - dismissed posthaste.
Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
5 months ago#42
theSMITHS posted...
Newhopes posted...
Seems to be the religion of peace been peaceful again.

Chapter Name:Al-Anfal Verse No:61

But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things).

Here we see where the Quran forbids harming the innocents. Juvenile remarks like yours are not welcome here. If you wish to troll against Islam, go to the Religion board.

http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=61

Your quote is from the chapter called:

The Spoils of War

lol!!
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
5 months ago#43
KingDFizzle posted...
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

You mean crazed voodoo Muslim? (According to the local Fresno news, the police press release mentioned the killer's timeline including the performing of voodoo rituals... which doesn't sound very Muslim, if you ask me. He also has a history of drug dealing, which also isn't very Muslim.)
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: bigmalky

bigmalky
5 months ago#44
Hyena 20 posted...
KingDFizzle posted...
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

You mean crazed voodoo Muslim? (According to the local Fresno news, the police press release mentioned the killer's timeline including the performing of voodoo rituals... which doesn't sound very Muslim, if you ask me. He also has a history of drug dealing, which also isn't very Muslim.)

Where do you think all the illegal opium for heroin comes from? It just floats by itself on the sea, yes?

Heroin smuggling is rife from muslim countries. You should research before you write. In fact, it's one of the biggest funding projects for terrorism.

Go look it up. It's beem happening since long distance sea travel has been around. Or is it another fact to be ignored.

The voodoo, I'll give you that one, if it's true. May just be ritualistic sacrifice.

User Info: KamenRiderBlade

KamenRiderBlade
5 months ago#45
Paris Shootout Leaves Police Officer and Gunman Dead
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/20/world/europe/paris-champs-elysees-shooting.html

Religion of peace right?
Are you a MexiCAN or a MexiCAN'T - Johnny Depp 'Once Upon A Time in Mexico'

User Info: bigmalky

bigmalky
5 months ago#46
I'm just going to add that the deaths resulting from Islamic terror attacks in France sits at 238 since 2015. That many in 2 years is not in any way acceptable, nor should be to anyone.

I don't want stats from the unsympathetic and extremely callous about how you're more likely to die in a car crash, or how it's easier to die from an accident at work... This is so-called human beings taking other human beings lives in the name of a twisted ideal.

238 people with families left behind. 238 victims. People forget that word too easily when this happens and instead make victims of the attackers, their culture and their poor unwitting families who always say they were such good upatanding citizens.

You might as well spit in their graves for the lack of humanity if you keep blowing this all off as 'just another random guy with mental illness'.

It's shameful.

User Info: TaiIs82

TaiIs82
5 months ago#47
"This type of mass violence does not happen in other advanced countries." -Barack Obama
Hero/Legend of 261. Lover of life,free speech,etc. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1196-
The man who cared too much. Providing trickle-down knowledge since 2009

User Info: young_flip

young_flip
5 months ago#48
KamenRiderBlade posted...

Religion of peace right?

extremists do what extremists do
playing: EO2 Untold- Fafnir Knight (3DS)
We have always been at war with Eastasia.

User Info: cyric79

cyric79
5 months ago#49
Hyena 20 posted...
KingDFizzle posted...

Drug dealing is VERY muslim. Here in Australia we have big problems with criminal gangs disproportionately made up of muslims, who commit such crimes.
Currently playing Marvel Heroes (free to play action RPG), Gears of War 3 and Dead or Alive 5

User Info: 1Y2i3m0d

1Y2i3m0d
5 months ago#50
bigmalky posted...
I'm just going to add that the deaths resulting from Islamic terror attacks in France sits at 238 since 2015. That many in 2 years is not in any way acceptable, nor should be to anyone.

I don't want stats from the unsympathetic and extremely callous about how you're more likely to die in a car crash, or how it's easier to die from an accident at work... This is so-called human beings taking other human beings lives in the name of a twisted ideal.

238 people with families left behind. 238 victims. People forget that word too easily when this happens and instead make victims of the attackers, their culture and their poor unwitting families who always say they were such good upatanding citizens.

You might as well spit in their graves for the lack of humanity if you keep blowing this all off as 'just another random guy with mental illness'.

It's shameful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNzgNBiSK0
<3 of the Balkans
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived