This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Terror in Paris

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

User Info: UnCxxReTuRns

UnCxxReTuRns
5 months ago#61
sfcalimari posted...
- 1 person dead in another country: SCARY ISLAMIC TERROR

- 25 children shot by a white guy: buy more guns!
Not changing until Melo and Porzingis lift the NBA championship higher than Curry's and Lebron's inflated heads

User Info: TheGuilty1

TheGuilty1
5 months ago#62
chaos knight posted...
People that cower in fear that radical Islam is coming for them most likely have never seen a single Muslim in their entire lives.

I've known quite a few from Africa and for the most part they seemed like friendly, normal people. That said the more I got to know them the more I would learn about their backwards, terrible beliefs concerning homosexuals, transgender people and women's rights. Their superstitious beliefs on topics of supposed witchcraft were laughable until you realize that people accused of such things are often lynched by mobs of idiots.

I don't hate any of them individually, but their culture and beliefs are, simply put, dangerous. In the US we're lucky to have them pacified by low numbers. Europe isn't so lucky and that is why you're seeing so many more terror networks and attacks over there.

Far left liberals will never accept this. Importing bad culture is the sword they're going to die on and unfortunately they're dragging all of the West with them. Multiculturalism doesn't have to be a bad thing when you actually filter out dangerous, awful cultures.

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
5 months ago#63
Yeah, no doubt all of that is true.
Orlando City/USA Soccer
Dukat 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
5 months ago#64
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Aleppo_suicide_car_bombing
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: mad_hax_man

mad_hax_man
5 months ago#65
bigmalky posted...
I'm just going to add that the deaths resulting from Islamic terror attacks in France sits at 238 since 2015. That many in 2 years is not in any way acceptable, nor should be to anyone.

I don't want stats from the unsympathetic and extremely callous about how you're more likely to die in a car crash, or how it's easier to die from an accident at work... This is so-called human beings taking other human beings lives in the name of a twisted ideal.

238 people with families left behind. 238 victims. People forget that word too easily when this happens and instead make victims of the attackers, their culture and their poor unwitting families who always say they were such good upatanding citizens.

You might as well spit in their graves for the lack of humanity if you keep blowing this all off as 'just another random guy with mental illness'.

It's shameful.

Except no one is saying that it's 'another random guy with mental issues'. Well, except Republicans whenever a white guy shoots up the place.

Its just people here have an objection to giving the election to ISIS's candidate of choice because of this
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart

User Info: OldFrenchDragon

OldFrenchDragon
5 months ago#66
TheGuilty1 posted...
That said the more I got to know them the more I would learn about their backwards, terrible beliefs concerning homosexuals, transgender people and women's rights. Their superstitious beliefs on topics of supposed witchcraft were laughable until you realize that people accused of such things are often lynched by mobs of idiots.

Yeah Alabama and flyover states have a crappy réputation.

That's no excuse to indulge into stereotypes and broad strikes généralisation,still.
http://www.radiohead.fr/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/charlie.jpg
"Je prefere mourir debout que vivre a genoux" Charb RIP

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
5 months ago#67
Who pays for the IDF arms and munitions that tear into the flesh of Palestinian teens throwing rocks at armor clad IDF soldiers?
Who turned Iraq into a breeding ground for ISIS?
Who provides diplomatic cover (via the UN) for the warden (Netenyahu) of the planet's largest open air prison (Gaza)?

And when some extremists use the Quran to falsely rationalize terrorist attacks, it's hur dur "Religion of Peace" blah blah
Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

OldFrenchDragon
5 months ago#68
theSMITHS posted...
Who pays for the IDF arms and munitions that tear into the flesh of Palestinian teens throwing rocks at armor clad IDF soldiers?
Who turned Iraq into a breeding ground for ISIS?
Who provides diplomatic cover (via the UN) for the warden (Netenyahu) of the planet's largest open air prison (Gaza)?

We do, we do !

***chugs Stonecutter mug***

User Info: theSMITHS

theSMITHS
5 months ago#69
Hope it's full of hemlock.
Let the beauty we love be what we do. There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the ground. - Rumi

OldFrenchDragon
5 months ago#70
theSMITHS posted...
Hope it's full of hemlock.

Do you want some freedom fries to go with your salt ?
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived