This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Terror in Paris

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

User Info: masher11

masher11
6 days ago#71
TheGuilty1 posted...
Far left liberals will never accept this. Importing bad culture is the sword they're going to die on and unfortunately they're dragging all of the West with them. Multiculturalism doesn't have to be a bad thing when you actually filter out dangerous, awful cultures.

this is scary and why we need Pres Trump to hold the line.

liberals cannot be trusted and have no legitimacy on this issue.

User Info: fudrick

fudrick
6 days ago#72
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
KingDFizzle posted...
Who cares about yet another Muslim attack? This happens all the time now and countless millions around the world have decided it doesn't matter at all. We were just debating this a couple days ago with the crazed Muslim in California slaughtering whites. It'll happen again next week, and liberals still won't care.

We're not going to let you guys start another Crusade. Sorry. We all know it's what you guys want.

Right, the people criticizing fanatic religious violence are the REAL violent religious fanatics, just like the people who call out racism are the REAL racists.

chaos knight posted...
People that cower in fear that radical Islam is coming for them most likely have never seen a single Muslim in their entire lives.

So all those cowardly fools in Iraq, Syria, etc. have probably never seen a muslim in their entire lives?

theSMITHS posted...
Here we see where the Quran forbids harming the innocents.

It's been explained to you many times that non-muslims are not "innocents" by the standards of the quran. Further, why do a few verses suggesting peace outweigh literally hundreds of more specific and explicit calls for violence?

theSMITHS posted...
And that's a hate website - dismissed posthaste.

A book full of constant commands to commit acts of extreme violence and intolerance is not hateful, but a website that documents/references those commands is hateful. Olympic-level mental gymnastics.
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious
fudrick posted...
Right, the people criticizing fanatic religious violence are the REAL violent religious fanatics

Well, I mean, their logic is essentially "we need to install a Christian theocracy to defeat the Islamic theocracy," so...
Official Board Dad of 261
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

User Info: fudrick

fudrick
6 days ago#74
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
fudrick posted...
Right, the people criticizing fanatic religious violence are the REAL violent religious fanatics

Well, I mean, their logic is essentially "we need to install a Christian theocracy to defeat the Islamic theocracy," so...

By all means, don't bother citing where anyone said anything close to that.
Best FCs:
GH1: Decontrol | GH2: Jordan, Hangar 18 | GH80s: Because It's Midnite | GH3: One, Soothsayer | RB2: I Ain't Superstitious

User Info: 1Y2i3m0d

1Y2i3m0d
6 days ago#75
I've known quite a few from Africa and for the most part they seemed like friendly, normal people. That said the more I got to know them the more I would learn about their backwards, terrible beliefs concerning homosexuals, transgender people and women's rights

This is spot on. All the liberals spouting the "you don't even know any Muslims that well" crap are guilty of it themselves. How many of them have actually gotten to know a handful of Muslims on an extended level? Very, very few as well. People love to use the "Oh sometimes I bump into this Muslim guy from work and he's a cool guy so Muslims can be good people" rhetoric which proves nothing. Of course there are good Muslims but it takes a lot more than just knowing one on a social level to say that. I bet if most people actually sat down and had an in-depth honest conversation with the so-called cool Muslims they know they'd walk away thinking quite differently once they realize how they feel about Western norms and equal rights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHNzgNBiSK0
<3 of the Balkans

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
6 days ago#76
1Y2i3m0d posted...
I've known quite a few from Africa and for the most part they seemed like friendly, normal people. That said the more I got to know them the more I would learn about their backwards, terrible beliefs concerning homosexuals, transgender people and women's rights

This is spot on. All the liberals spouting the "you don't even know any Muslims that well" crap are guilty of it themselves. How many of them have actually gotten to know a handful of Muslims on an extended level? Very, very few as well. People love to use the "Oh sometimes I bump into this Muslim guy from work and he's a cool guy so Muslims can be good people" rhetoric which proves nothing. Of course there are good Muslims but it takes a lot more than just knowing one on a social level to say that. I bet if most people actually sat down and had an in-depth honest conversation with the so-called cool Muslims they know they'd walk away thinking quite differently once they realize how they feel about Western norms and equal rights.

Spot on.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
6 days ago#77
And I would add almost every non-Muslim you speak to that has lived in Muslim dominated suburbs, holds a view that they do not assimilate.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill
"Muslims can't assimilate to our culture," said Christians who want to impose another Crusade.
Official Board Dad of 261
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

1Y2i3m0d
5 days ago#79
IMadepooh4U posted...
And I would add almost every non-Muslim you speak to that has lived in Muslim dominated suburbs, holds a view that they do not assimilate.

"We just want to assimilate"

http://www.middle-east-info.org/league/saudi/apartheidhighwaymecca2.gif

In the town of Mostar in Bosnia, close to where I grew up, the small city is actually divided into 2 sides. A Muslim only side, and a side for the Serbo-Croatian Christians. Two hospitals, two universities, two shopping centres, two of everything. The Muslims need their own segregated area, courtesy of the Muslim government. It actually humors me that people would even suggest that the greater Muslim.community wants to assimilate. Setting up your own areas around Europe where you enforce sharia courts seperate from the law of the land (and there are thousands of them) is not assimilation. It is the complete opposite.
<3 of the Balkans

1Y2i3m0d
5 days ago#80
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
"Muslims can't assimilate to our culture," said Christians who want to impose another Crusade.

Where are these Christians?
<3 of the Balkans
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Terror in Paris

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.