This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey Trolls: This is what the Election look like adjusted for PPL - not Land Mass

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hey Trolls: This is what the Election look like adjusted for PPL - not Land Mass

User Info: Tech_Guy

Tech_Guy
5 days ago#21
wally posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Stuff worthy of his username

Which is a step above someone who is a racist liar.

User Info: CommonGrackle

CommonGrackle
5 days ago#22
Here's what the election looks like if you adjusted for county population:

so?

how long are you going to keep up these parlor games about how Hillary Clinton "really" won?
globalist

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
5 days ago#23
Genericgamer667 posted...
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2012-Election-County-By-County-570x346.png

aside from a few rust belt counties, the map is pretty much the same. Should Romney have won?

There is EXPONENTIALLY more blue there. The rust belt, like you said, plus way more in Colorado and New Mexico. Damn near the entire state of Maine went for Obama.
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: Necrologic

Necrologic
5 days ago#24
Stop quoting IMadepooh4U, he's nothing but a s*** poster like his name suggests.

User Info: hunter_gohan

hunter_gohan
5 days ago#25
If only we lived in a democratic republic where everyone's vote was equal.
The food that stands on his [Odin's] table he gives to two wolves of his called Geri and Freki. He himself needs no food; wine is for him both drink and meat.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
5 days ago#26
i live in wyoming the least populated state yet we get more votign power than california and that is messed up
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Welcommatt

Welcommatt
5 days ago#27
LuigisBro posted...
what does it look like adjusted by race?

Excuse me?
Did you just suggest that members of some races should have less votes than others?
"Hodor" -Hodor
(edited 5 days ago)
IMadepooh4U posted...
Here are what the results actually look like:

https://i.imgur.com/TASKQeC.jpg

ITP: Empty land has more rights than people.
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
5 days ago#29
Doctor__Pepper posted...

ITP: Farmers should have no control over their destiny. They should be at the mercy of inner city, latte-sipping virtue-signallers.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
5 days ago#30
IMadepooh4U posted...
Doctor__Pepper posted...

ITP: Farmers should have no control over their destiny. They should be at the mercy of inner city, latte-sipping virtue-signallers.

why do 10 farmers have more power than a entire city
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hey Trolls: This is what the Election look like adjusted for PPL - not Land Mass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.