This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey Trolls: This is what the Election look like adjusted for PPL - not Land Mass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hey Trolls: This is what the Election look like adjusted for PPL - not Land Mass

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
5 months ago#41
Aiden5576 posted...
ClayGuida posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Here are what the results actually look like:

https://i.imgur.com/TASKQeC.jpg

I'm intrigued by what the highest population for a red county is. It seems all the highly populated areas are blue. Yet all the counties with 300 people are red. I wonder what matters more, a county with 3 million people or a county with 3 thousand.

The county I live in has way more than 300 people and it still went red. Got any more bright things to say?

It's as if you can't read. Should I reply or should I assume you're either trolling or illiterate, I'm genuinely confused.
lolAmerica

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
5 months ago#42
AceMos posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...
Doctor__Pepper posted...
ITP: Empty land has more rights than people.

ITP: Farmers should have no control over their destiny. They should be at the mercy of inner city, latte-sipping virtue-signallers.

why do 10 farmers have more power than a entire city

They don't.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: RyanBraun8

RyanBraun8
5 months ago#43
Aiden5576 posted...
ClayGuida posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...

I'm intrigued by what the highest population for a red county is. It seems all the highly populated areas are blue. Yet all the counties with 300 people are red. I wonder what matters more, a county with 3 million people or a county with 3 thousand.

The county I live in has way more than 300 people and it still went red. Got any more bright things to say?

You don't seem to have any.
Make America Great(ish) Again Impeach Donald "Snowflake" Trump

User Info: Aiden5576

Aiden5576
5 months ago#44
ClayGuida posted...
Aiden5576 posted...
ClayGuida posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...

It's as if you can't read. Should I reply or should I assume you're either trolling or illiterate, I'm genuinely confused.

I'm simply trying to understand the point you were trying to make. It doesn't seem to be the one you thought you were.

User Info: Lord_of_BeefDip

Lord_of_BeefDip
5 months ago#45
AceMos posted...
i live in wyoming the least populated state yet we get more votign power than california and that is messed up

No, you don't.

But each person in your state has their vote count for dozens of times more than a person in California (Or even NY or Texas for that matter. ) , which is really not that much better. We should have instant runoff NPV instead of this EC nonsense.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1343-unofficial-nintendo-switch-board
My board for discussion of the NS, and other Nintendo related subjects.

User Info: j mcdermid

j mcdermid
5 months ago#46
Yeah, Hilary would have won if the election were determined by her fantasy rule book.

However, the Electoral College isn't some deeply guarded secret, so there's no reason why she couldn't have played to the actual rules.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
5 months ago#47
j mcdermid posted...
Yeah, Hilary would have won if the election were determined by her fantasy rule book.

However, the Electoral College isn't some deeply guarded secret, so there's no reason why she couldn't have played to the actual rules.

no one is denying that but pointing out hte EC is a broken system is still a true fact
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

ClayGuida
5 months ago#48
Aiden5576 posted...
ClayGuida posted...
Aiden5576 posted...
ClayGuida posted...
IMadepooh4U posted...

I'm simply trying to understand the point you were trying to make. It doesn't seem to be the one you thought you were.

That a majority of those red counties have < 10,000 people. That's my point. Hell, I'd even say that a GREAT majority have fewer than 10,000 people.

My point was, did Hillary win any small counties at all? All the ones showing up blue appear to have hundreds of thousands of voters. I was also curious, as evidence by the literal question posed in the post you chose to ignore or misread, what's the largest county that went red? Or even 10 largest. It really doesn't feel like they're winning any metropolitan areas. You can basically spot all the colleges and cities across the nation as the blue dots surrounded by mass amounts of red, the rural areas surrounding them.
lolAmerica

ClayGuida
5 months ago#49
Lord_of_BeefDip posted...
No, you don't.

But each person in your state has their vote count for dozens of times more than a person in California (Or even NY or Texas for that matter. ) , which is really not that much better. We should have instant runoff NPV instead of this EC nonsense.

You are both disagreeing and agreeing with him. wat?
lolAmerica

User Info: j mcdermid

j mcdermid
5 months ago#50
AceMos posted...
no one is denying that but pointing out hte EC is a broken system is still a true fact

Yet, it works better for the U.S. than a straight popular vote would.

For all the whining about how populated centers should have more power than farming centers, you should ask yourself if you really want to piss on the people responsible for feeding you.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Hey Trolls: This is what the Election look like adjusted for PPL - not Land Mass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived