This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Conservatives: WHo is your GUY in the media

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Conservatives: WHo is your GUY in the media

User Info: NikoIai

NikoIai
3 months ago#1
That guy that you truly trust and believe in.

Because when he goes down in flames, I want record here of it. Y'all are getting away with pretending you were never fans of:

Milo
O'Reilly
Alex Jones
Tomi Lauren
I did it for The Motherland

User Info: Humble_Novice

Humble_Novice
3 months ago#2
Milo is at least entertaining. Does anyone else possess his panache?

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
3 months ago#3
Bill, because he was the most fair and independent journalist in the media.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 months ago#4
Humble_Novice posted...
Milo is at least entertaining. Does anyone else possess his panache?

Was he? I've seen little from him, but being pompous and saying racist s*** was kind of a put off. Same can be said for Alex Jones. I was first introduced to him during some random rant about Hillary and Obama being zombies attempting to eat the brains of whatever, and he's snarling into the mic. I was like, wtf is this bulls*** and who actually listens to this s***?

O'reilly was a douche but he lasted this long for a reason, he had merit. As for Tomi, I only really caught her being smug post election and that was really it.

Tucker seems like a douchebag, especially compared to how he used to come across years ago.

Really, I'm curious why there aren't any people out there questioning s*** despite being on that same side. At least Maher has the balls to call out liberals on their bulls***, calls democrats p****** quite often, and overall has a few right wing thoughts, especially when it comes to Islam and so forth. Where's that guy on the right? The one who isn't afraid to call out his own base? Maher, especially the Milo interview really pissed me off since he basically sided with a guy talking about how trans people are rapists and so on, but at least he was willing to piss me off with his bulls*** partnership there. It really doesn't feel like there's many conservative personality willing to upset their user base like calling out Trump on his bulls*** cabinet picks or anti environment stance. Why is that?
lolAmerica

User Info: Knave

Knave
3 months ago#5
Mark Levin is probably the most intellectually consistent of all conservative commentators in terms of generally not contradicting his own political stances.
I never saw a brute I hated so; He must be wicked to deserve such pain.

User Info: Von23

Von23
3 months ago#6
IMadepooh4U posted...
Bill, because he was the most fair and independent journalist in the media.

This

He was my guy for at least 15 years.

Admittedly, I haven't watched Fox News in a year, though.
"Decorating your own meltdowns is all well and good,but a trainwreck is a trainwreck and it might be time to get a paramedic."

User Info: lilORANG

lilORANG
3 months ago#7
people using past tense for Bill

lol
#FeelTheBern
http://i.imgur.com/q5z4CUu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6B9oFXh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sy42Dlf.jpg

User Info: OkSlowbro

OkSlowbro
3 months ago#8
Tuck

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
3 months ago#9
lilORANG posted...
people using past tense for Bill

lol

I will continue to do so until he starts broadcasting again.
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average legressive - Winston Churchill

User Info: SBBrealquick

SBBrealquick
3 months ago#10
I dont consider myself conservative but I really appreciate Ben Shaprio I think he does it well, though I think he overlooks the impact of history on why we are where we are. Or at least he doesnt delve into it a lot in his speeches/shows.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Conservatives: WHo is your GUY in the media

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived