This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Conservatives: WHo is your GUY in the media

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Conservatives: WHo is your GUY in the media

User Info: Gobstoppers12

Gobstoppers12
6 days ago#21
GuideToTheDark posted...
Trumpublicans never cared for O'Reilly.

Really? They both have that same brand of denial.

O'Reilly was opposed to Trump, especially during the primaries. Trump's supporters were always more interested in Sean Hannity and Eric Bolling (the guy who gets his own show thanks to O'Reilly's exit).
I write Naruto Fanfiction.

User Info: Will_1231

Will_1231
6 days ago#22
I wouldn't at all say O'reilly was opposed to Trump. He was just better at playing devil's advocate than those others you mentioned, and he would actually challenge Trump.
Realpolitik - A place for serious, civil political discussion.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1289-realpolitik (PM for details)

User Info: Mortainous28

Mortainous28
6 days ago#23
Is there a Conservative on this board that DOESN'T rely on a talking head to feed them world views?

Serious question. I really want to know.
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
6 days ago#24
Mortainous28 posted...
Is there a Conservative on this board that DOESN'T rely on a talking head to feed them world views?

No.....they are unthinking lemmings with little brain power. They are inherently evil, terrible people who's only goal when it comes to politics is to "win", And winning to them is simply liberals "losing". They don't give a f*** about the country.

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
6 days ago#25
Sean hannity?

Beuller?

No love for lumpy?
If Jesus saves, well He'd better save Himself
From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death

User Info: Will_1231

Will_1231
6 days ago#26
Russian Rocket posted...
Mortainous28 posted...

No.....they are unthinking lemmings with little brain power. They are inherently evil, terrible people who's only goal when it comes to politics is to "win", And winning to them is simply liberals "losing". They don't give a f*** about the country.

Is it depressing having that bleak and bitter of an outlook on a specific sect of people?
Realpolitik - A place for serious, civil political discussion.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1289-realpolitik (PM for details)

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
6 days ago#27
Will_1231 posted...
Russian Rocket posted...
Mortainous28 posted...

Is it depressing having that bleak and bitter of an outlook on a specific sect of people?

No, I don't give a f*** about the conservative trolls on this board.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Conservatives: WHo is your GUY in the media

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived