This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are your core issues?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What are your core issues?

User Info: Guide

Guide
3 months ago#31
Classy.
When you master moonwalking, sometimes you forget you're doing it.

User Info: M_Project

M_Project
3 months ago#32
hivebent4life posted...
M_Project posted...
We all deserve the right to have healthcare. Surely everyone someday will need treatment from a doctor.
We also all deserve the right to go to college. We all need access to higher education!
We also need the right to have food. We all need to eat.
The right to have housing also sounds reasonable. We don't want people living on the street.
The right to a $15 minimum wage job. Everyone needs to work and have a job.
The right to have internet. These days everyone needs internet anyway.
The right to have a car. Not everyone has access to public transport.
The right to steal. Some people don't have as much money as his/her neighbor. They deserve their money.

Housing, healthcare and food actually should be rights for all people, since they form part of the right to life. People shouldn't have to die simply because they/their parents don't have enough money.

And granting everyone the right to a full education would make it possible for more people to actually earn a good amount of money without starting off rich.

Cool. Maybe I'll quit my job, collect unemployment and buy that top notch gaming PC I've wanted for years.

Would you pay for some of my food, rent/mortgage, and useless college education?

Guide
3 months ago#33
You're gonna build a high end machine off welfare? I'd like to see that.

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
3 months ago#34
M_Project posted...
hivebent4life posted...
M_Project posted...
We all deserve the right to have healthcare. Surely everyone someday will need treatment from a doctor.
We also all deserve the right to go to college. We all need access to higher education!
The right to have housing also sounds reasonable. We don't want people living on the street.
The right to steal. Some people don't have as much money as his/her neighbor. They deserve their money.

Housing, healthcare and food actually should be rights for all people, since they form part of the right to life. People shouldn't have to die simply because they/their parents don't have enough money.

And granting everyone the right to a full education would make it possible for more people to actually earn a good amount of money without starting off rich.

Cool. Maybe I'll quit my job, collect unemployment and buy that top notch gaming PC I've wanted for years.

Would you pay for some of my food, rent/mortgage, and useless college education?

You wouldn't be getting a gaming PC or any luxuries. I'm literally just saying that every person should be entitled to the bare minimum; a house, food and water, as well as a college education if they choose to take that route and get good enough grades. And yes, I'd be happy to have my taxes raised a bit to end starvation and homelessness in my country
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
3 months ago#35
Just FYI, he doesn't have a job.
Orlando City/USA Soccer
Dukat 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

M_Project
3 months ago#36
SaikyoStyle posted...
M_Project posted...
SaikyoStyle posted...
#Triggered by mere words? Poor little snowflake.

I was being sarcastic, and you fell for it like a fool.

I'll Amazon Prime some tampons to your Safe Space If it'll make you feel better.

Can you buy tampons for my sister to?

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
3 months ago#37
I'll get the bigger box
Orlando City/USA Soccer
Dukat 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

M_Project
3 months ago#38
hivebent4life posted...
M_Project posted...
hivebent4life posted...
M_Project posted...

You wouldn't be getting a gaming PC or any luxuries. I'm literally just saying that every person should be entitled to the bare minimum; a house, food and water, as well as a college education if they choose to take that route and get good enough grades. And yes, I'd be happy to have my taxes raised a bit to end starvation and homelessness in my country

That's not fair. Why should I be stuck with the bare minimum while others can afford 2 gaming pcs? I deserve to have one of theirs.

Guide
3 months ago#39
M_Project posted...
hivebent4life posted...
M_Project posted...
hivebent4life posted...
M_Project posted...

That's not fair. Why should I be stuck with the bare minimum while others can afford 2 gaming pcs? I deserve to have one of theirs.

Please explain your logical process. I don't understand how you get from minimal living to luxury.

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
3 months ago#40
M_Project posted...

Because you should have the right to life, but having a gaming PC is not a right.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What are your core issues?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived