This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
5 days ago#11
carljenk posted...
Gobstoppers12 posted...
Nope. And none of you guys are, either. This topic gives us a pretty good measure of who is full of themselves around here.

Only his supporters are less intelligent than him. Don't speak for normal people.

You're sort of proving his point Charlie
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
5 days ago#12
I admit that I would never be able to perform a failed business venture and then manage to get away with it scott free while everyone else suffers the consequences on more than 10 different occasions and still manage to be rich and trick people into still doing business with me.

However, I would never intentionally pull such bulls*** the same way I'm pretty sure Donnie did for s***s and giggles.

So, wait, he's just PRETENDING to be an imbecile?

No. You just think evil egotistical a******s as stupid. Ignorance has no real corelation to those things.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
5 days ago#13
ClayGuida posted...
Well, I knew that Kim Jong il was dead. So that's 1 for me and 0 for Trump.

Can you spell "choked", "lightweight" or "dumber"?
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
5 days ago#14
Endgame posted...
I admit that I would never be able to perform a failed business venture and then manage to get away with it scott free while everyone else suffers the consequences on more than 10 different occasions and still manage to be rich and trick people into still doing business with me.

However, I would never intentionally pull such bulls*** the same way I'm pretty sure Donnie did for s***s and giggles.

So, wait, he's just PRETENDING to be an imbecile?

No. You just think evil egotistical a******s as stupid. Ignorance has no real corelation to those things.

I'm sure you could manage a successful scheme, evade taxes, and scam millions if you were born with millions of dollars
YEA!

User Info: ekie

ekie
5 days ago#15
I doubt anyone here believes that Trump has ever passed an English class
ALL HAIL LORD DUNCAN! http://imgur.com/vsYREtU.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZc3uq56JKU

User Info: GrassyKnoll63

GrassyKnoll63
5 days ago#16
All these geniuses truly should check their bank accounts and occupation and truly wonder just how dumb he really is.

Truth.

User Info: hivebent4life

hivebent4life
5 days ago#17
GrassyKnoll63 posted...
All these geniuses truly should check their bank accounts and occupation and truly wonder just how dumb he really is.

Truth.

He was born with millions already and his daddy bailed him out whenever he f***ed something up.
~Hivebent4Life
3DS FC: 5069-3910-2647

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
5 days ago#18
Is that an actual f***ing tweet by realDonaldTrump?
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: Tech_Guy

Tech_Guy
5 days ago#19
carljenk posted...
I don't just believe it. I know it for certain. Not too hard to be smarter than this silver spooned idiot.

Such unearned arrogance. You've proven here unequivocally that you are a fool.
In certain areas, yes
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.