This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
5 months ago#31
Atombender posted...
Is that an actual f***ing tweet by realDonaldTrump?

Yes.

Here are some others.

@Longviewmayor: "@realDonaldTrump you're up at 5 am and you're awake at 1am. How do you have so much energy? Seriously!?"
Good genes!

I consider my health, stamina and strength one of my greatest assets.The world has watched me for many years and can so testify-great genes!
(Dec 2015)

*Retweets* "@FSMalang: "Show me a man without an ego and I'll show you a loser" - Donald Trump" (10:32 PM - 7 Jul 2014)

You can only smile when the losers of the world try so hard to put down successful people. Just remember, they all want to be YOU! (5:40 AM - 3 Dec 2013)

Every time I speak of the haters and losers I do so with great love and affection. They cannot help the fact that they were born f***ed up!
(5:21 PM - 28 Sep 2014)
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
5 months ago#32
UnfairRepresent posted...
Millionaire businsessman and current Republican president of the United States.

Prepare for a lawsuit
YEA!

Hyena 20
5 months ago#33
Here's one that is far worse however. Trump is referring to a Wolf Blitzer interview with the overseer of the CIA torture program, who argued that waterboarding is not torture.

*retweets* "@L3nny85: Incredible interview with José Rodriguez @megynkelly I hope @SenJohnMcCain was watching. cc: @realDonaldTrump @wolfblitzer #TortureReport #TRUTH" (7:10 PM - 15 Dec 2014)

The insinuation being, of course, that McCain should watch it, because he might "learn something" about torture.

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
5 months ago#34
Atombender posted...
Is that an actual f***ing tweet by realDonaldTrump?

Yes
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg

Hyena 20
5 months ago#35
Another shameful moment in Trump's Twitter history.

RT @APCampaign:Trump to Obama: $5 million donation to charity if you release passport and college records (2:41 PM - 24 Oct 2012)

I am happy to donate $5 million to a charity Barack Obama chooses. All I am asking is that he is transparent with the American people (2:43 PM - 24 Oct 2012)

Obama has no problem leaking national security secrets. Why can't he release his records? Especially when $5M is going to charity.
(2:44 PM - 24 Oct 2012)

What will be the response on Wednesday? If Obama doesn't take the 5 million dollars for charity.
(10:58 AM - 25 Oct 2012)

Another great charity that the $5M could go to just a recommendation to the Pres. - the Wounded Warriors represented so well by @TraceAdkins
(7:02 AM - 26 Oct 2012)

One of my many Twitter followers suggested Obama should take my offer & give $1,250,000 to each family of the four murdered in Libya due to his administration's negligence. Great idea!
(9:28 AM - 26 Oct 2012)

I have decided to add a caveat to my offer. Obama can't decide to send my $5M to Rev. Wright if he releases his records. (12:55 PM - 26 Oct 2012)

If my offer is refused, every undecided OH voter will be fully aware that Obama denied $5M to charity all because he is hiding something!
(1:23 PM - 26 Oct 2012)

Watch Obama's favorability numbers drop even further if he doesn't accept my charitable offer. No one approves of denying $5M to charity for no "good" reason. (1:28 PM - 26 Oct 2012)

I want to end the day by saying there is no check I would rather write than that to a good charity designated by our President.
(2:27 PM - 26 Oct 2012)

Many people are saying that my challenge to Obama is having a huge negative effect on his poll numbers --- I agree. (7:16 AM - 28 Oct 2012)

I'm not hearing much from Obama or his administration about my $5M offer to charity or to which charity the money will go. (9:29 AM - 29 Oct 2012)

So far the hurricane is being handled very well in NY, not nearly as bad as stated on news. Let's see what happens later.
(11:18 AM - 29 Oct 2012)

Hurricane is good luck for Obama again- he will buy the election by handing out billions of dollars.
(7:05 AM - 30 Oct 2012)

Because of the hurricane, I am extending my 5 million dollar offer for President Obama's favorite charity until 12PM on Thursday. (7:08 AM - 30 Oct 2012)

Don't let Obama buy the election by handing out unlimited free money to states.
(8:48 AM - 30 Oct 2012)

Maybe Obama should donate my $5M to the families of the 17 who have lost loved ones during the storm?
(11:58 AM - 30 Oct 2012)

Fans shouldn't worry. We have adjusted the filming schedule of the upcoming 13th season of @CelebApprentice appropriately due to the storm. (12:07 PM - 30 Oct 2012)

President Obama, if it is important to you, I will substantially increase the $5M offer! (1:46 PM - 31 Oct 2012)

The President has until tomorrow at 12 noon to pick up $5M for his favorite charity. Looking like he won't be doing it. What is he hiding?
(7:30 AM - 31 Oct 2012)

President Obama missed the deadline! (9:00 AM - 1 Nov 2012)

What is your thought as to why Obama refused millions for charity and did not show his records and applications? (7:14 AM - 2 Nov 2012)

Remember: Obama turned down $5M to charity which I said I would increase by 10X to $50M--just to show simple records. He's hiding lots! (7:33 AM - 6 Nov 2012)

User Info: Nix

Nix
5 months ago#36
On marketing and real estate, no.

On propane and propane accessories, yes.
All for profit and profit for all.
Giants and Yankees!

User Info: UnCxxReTuRns

UnCxxReTuRns
5 months ago#37
Gradieus posted...
My Lord's IQ is 140 so no. I quiver at the mention of His name. Take me Donald!
Not changing until Melo and Porzingis lift the NBA championship higher than Curry's and Lebron's inflated heads

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
5 months ago#38
If I were I would be a lot richer.
Start me, bench Forte

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
5 months ago#39
Hm, I wonder how many Repubs here would say they're smarter than Obama?
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
5 months ago#40
either an idiot or a great actor

like Oscar worthy ....

but he isnt acting
look at that twitter its just too consistent
If Jesus saves, well He'd better save Himself
From the gory glory seekers who use His name in death
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived