This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

User Info: Heptade

Heptade
5 days ago#41
Most likely.

I'm not as charismatic, though (which is pretty much the only quality I'll grant him).
Me reconnaissez-vous? C'est moi le crisse de fou qui marche sur la ville.

User Info: JokedUp

JokedUp
5 days ago#42
JOExHIGASHI posted...
Endgame posted...
I admit that I would never be able to perform a failed business venture and then manage to get away with it scott free while everyone else suffers the consequences on more than 10 different occasions and still manage to be rich and trick people into still doing business with me.

However, I would never intentionally pull such bulls*** the same way I'm pretty sure Donnie did for s***s and giggles.

So, wait, he's just PRETENDING to be an imbecile?

No. You just think evil egotistical a******s as stupid. Ignorance has no real corelation to those things.

I'm sure you could manage a successful scheme, evade taxes, and scam millions if you were born with millions of dollars

But not even that, it's really the idea that he's a genuine sociopath. He's a chameleon of the people and sociopaths aren't any smarter than anyone else, they just don't have empathy and feelings holding them back. I have a hard time hurting someone because I know what that hurt feels like, he doesn't because he doesn't know or doesn't care.
Yup Joked can really be an ass at times, a kick ass, hilarious ass, but an ass none the less.- J Dogg WWJBD/JBPHC =w= RIP Mitch

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
5 days ago#43
JokedUp posted...
JOExHIGASHI posted...
Endgame posted...
I admit that I would never be able to perform a failed business venture and then manage to get away with it scott free while everyone else suffers the consequences on more than 10 different occasions and still manage to be rich and trick people into still doing business with me.

However, I would never intentionally pull such bulls*** the same way I'm pretty sure Donnie did for s***s and giggles.

So, wait, he's just PRETENDING to be an imbecile?

No. You just think evil egotistical a******s as stupid. Ignorance has no real corelation to those things.

I'm sure you could manage a successful scheme, evade taxes, and scam millions if you were born with millions of dollars

But not even that, it's really the idea that he's a genuine sociopath. He's a chameleon of the people and sociopaths aren't any smarter than anyone else, they just don't have empathy and feelings holding them back. I have a hard time hurting someone because I know what that hurt feels like, he doesn't because he doesn't know or doesn't care.

If you lived in an ivory tower your whole life you too can become disconnected.
YEA!

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
5 days ago#44
Its interesting that it is so one sided here but split on CE
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg

User Info: mr_brain123

mr_brain123
5 days ago#45
Kia123Amini posted...
Lol yes. I'm more intelligent than Donnie and his supporters combined.

Cool, what businesses do you own? Also what country do you vacation and play golf in the most? Because I'm sure you post here in your downtime in between rubbing elbows and making business deals with fellow billionaires and millionaires

Because my life is dope and I do dope ****
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: UnfairRepresent

UnfairRepresent
5 days ago#46
mr_brain123 posted...
Kia123Amini posted...

Cool, what businesses do you own? Also what country do you vacation and play golf in the most? Because I'm sure you post here in your downtime in between rubbing elbows and making business deals with fellow billionaires and millionaires

I'm also pretty sure his father wasn't a millionaire.
^ Hey now that's completely unfair.
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
5 days ago#47
JokedUp posted...
I have a hard time hurting someone because I know what that hurt feels like, he doesn't because he doesn't know or doesn't care.

Anyone who amasses that amount of wealth has hurt people.

Bill Gates is a philanthropist, yet I guarantee you he has hurt people.
The average American consumer is an entitled baby who cries when they can't get what they want.

User Info: davishippo

davishippo
5 days ago#48
mr_brain123 posted...
Kia123Amini posted...

Kim Kardashian confirmed smarter than everyone here. She does have more money than anyone here which makes her smarter...
Bell Maiden is my waifu.

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
5 days ago#49
Tech_Guy posted...
carljenk posted...
I don't just believe it. I know it for certain. Not too hard to be smarter than this silver spooned idiot.

Such unearned arrogance. You've proven here unequivocally that you are a fool.

The f*** do you know? The idiot didn't even know what 1 state vs 2 state was with respect to Israel and Palestine. Sorry that the cuck you look up too happens to be stupid. Doesn't mean I'll be brought down to his level or your level.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
5 days ago#50
davishippo posted...
mr_brain123 posted...
Kia123Amini posted...

Kim Kardashian confirmed smarter than everyone here. She does have more money than anyone here which makes her smarter...

Kim Kardashian is more successful than Trump as well. She must be bigly smart.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.