This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

User Info: froghunter75

froghunter75
6 days ago#51
More money means more smart durrr
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. Albert Einstein

User Info: Jimayo

Jimayo
6 days ago#52
hivebent4life posted...
GrassyKnoll63 posted...
All these geniuses truly should check their bank accounts and occupation and truly wonder just how dumb he really is.

Truth.

He was born with millions already and his daddy bailed him out whenever he f***ed something up.

Which he did. A lot.
261 - More troll food than any other board on the net.
What the right sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rYqF_BtIwAU

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
6 days ago#53
My intelligence is average so I truly don't know, but I know I have something he does not. Common Sense and restraint.
I'm a chick

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
6 days ago#54
froghunter75 posted...
More money means more smart durrr

That's literally how conservatives think too. It's disturbing...
Not only are they smarter, but harder working, and of course they're morally better since God blessed them with cash. Unless of course they're liberals, then they made a deal with Satan
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: mr_brain123

mr_brain123
6 days ago#55
carljenk posted...
davishippo posted...
mr_brain123 posted...
Kia123Amini posted...
Lol yes. I'm more intelligent than Donnie and his supporters combined.

Cool, what businesses do you own? Also what country do you vacation and play golf in the most? Because I'm sure you post here in your downtime in between rubbing elbows and making business deals with fellow billionaires and millionaires

Kim Kardashian confirmed smarter than everyone here. She does have more money than anyone here which makes her smarter...

Kim Kardashian is more successful than Trump as well. She must be bigly smart.

Lol, well I would not start by posting lies since Trump's net worth is laughably higher. But i am sure the people that posted that they are smarter than trump they must probably assume they are smarter than most typical real estate moguls

Because my life is dope and I do dope ****
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
6 days ago#56
KK and Trump both started with wealth, but Trump actually did intelligent things to make himself wealthier. KK just had to be herself in front of cameras.
Start me, bench Forte

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
6 days ago#57
BilalPowell posted...
KK and Trump both started with wealth, but Trump actually did intelligent things to make himself wealthier. KK just had to be herself in front of cameras.
A. One could argue the exact same thing about Trump. Remember, they're both reality TV stars, and she has built an empire in a very similar way, with clothing lines, perfume brands, etc.

Also, @mr_brain123, prove that Donald's net worth is laughably higher. No, not that silly "my net worth is whatever I feel it is" bull s*** that Trump loves to spout, but his actual, verifiable net worth.
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
6 days ago#58
mr_brain123 posted...
carljenk posted...
davishippo posted...
mr_brain123 posted...
Kia123Amini posted...
Lol yes. I'm more intelligent than Donnie and his supporters combined.

Cool, what businesses do you own? Also what country do you vacation and play golf in the most? Because I'm sure you post here in your downtime in between rubbing elbows and making business deals with fellow billionaires and millionaires

Kim Kardashian confirmed smarter than everyone here. She does have more money than anyone here which makes her smarter...

Kim Kardashian is more successful than Trump as well. She must be bigly smart.

Lol, well I would not start by posting lies since Trump's net worth is laughably higher. But i am sure the people that posted that they are smarter than trump they must probably assume they are smarter than most typical real estate moguls

Saudis own most of trumps assets son.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.

User Info: JOExHIGASHI

JOExHIGASHI
6 days ago#59
If we're using wealth to measure intelligence then Steven Hawking is a moron compared to Justin Bieber
YEA!

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
6 days ago#60
Lil_Bit83 posted...
My intelligence is average so I truly don't know, but I know I have something he does not. Common Sense and restraint.

His lack of common sense and restraint got him elected as POTUS.

What has your common and restraint gotten you?

Sczoyd posted...
That's literally how conservatives think too. It's disturbing...

It's not that more money makes someone smarter, it's that if someone were smart then they would use their intelligence to make said money rather than b****ing on the Internet about people with money.
The average American consumer is an entitled baby who cries when they can't get what they want.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Do you believe that you are more intelIigent than Donald Trump?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.