This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

User Info: Mr_Church1313

Mr_Church1313
5 days ago#11
Chev427BB posted...
Am I missing something or is extortion not a crime in the US?

No you're not missing anything it's just that magic [R] that protects him from being persecuted for the things he does.
No no, we've gotta wait until someone edits it into the Wikipedia article, THEN it's irrevocable truth.

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
5 days ago#12
Genericgamer667 posted...
this comment sums it up

Here we have Republican control of the Senate, the House, and the presidency, and yet STILL we are threatened with a shutdown over a piece of utter nonsense.

REPUBLICANS CANNOT GOVERN.

But thats all part of the plan.
"Republicans believe government is fundementally broken and are elected to prove it."
There's no "left" in the US. You have the lunatic right (R) and the right who won't come out of the closet (D).
- EightySix22

User Info: mercurydude

mercurydude
5 days ago#13
oh and

"Mexico will pay for it"

Seriously. Their response, other than pointing out that he's willing to have Americans die so he gets his vanity wall, should be to rub this in his face.
"It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself."
- Thomas Jefferson, writing on the subject of religion

User Info: luigi33

luigi33
5 days ago#14
Democrats should answer back: Nope. And if you do that then that hurts you because GOP has 100% control over all branches of government.
3DS FC: 5370-0672-9935
Steam ID: Xcyper33

User Info: Chev427BB

Chev427BB
5 days ago#15
The Democrats need to stand up to Trump's relentless bullying and criminal behaviour sending the message that they won't allow the american people to be used as political tools.
http://i.imgur.com/vrNwwPH.gifv

User Info: PostCrisisJ2

PostCrisisJ2
5 days ago#16
This is some cartoon villainy bulls***.
spritual powah will never die
Don't be shy to drop a PM to me, I'm always open for conversation.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
5 days ago#17
this comment sums it up

Here we have Republican control of the Senate, the House, and the presidency, and yet STILL we are threatened with a shutdown over a piece of utter nonsense.

REPUBLICANS CANNOT GOVERN.

75% of these Republican members of Congress have only had to do one single thing for the last 8 years.

VOTE NO ON EVERYTHING.

They don't even know HOW to govern... "Wait...I can't just vote No on this?? I'm screwed!"
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
5 days ago#18
Does Trump seriously believe he has leverage in this situation? This is such a terrible move I cannot even begin to comprehend
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
5 days ago#19
You really can't use "Respect that I won the election" when you're blatantly reneging on your campaign promise. You told voters that you were an amazing deal maker and would have Mexico pay for it.
http://subvocalizer.newgrounds.com/
I'm starting to publish browser games. Troll/grief to your heart's content.

User Info: AceRabbit

AceRabbit
5 days ago#20
TomorrowDog posted...
You really can't use "Respect that I won the election" when you're blatantly reneging on your campaign promise. You told voters that you were an amazing deal maker and would have Mexico pay for it.

The Democrats' proper answer should be "we won the popular vote, so f*** off"
Over the mountain.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived