This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
5 days ago#21
Genericgamer667 posted...
oh and

"Mexico will pay for it"

Plot twist: Mexico will pay for Medicare.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
5 days ago#22
this is just insanity
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: PostCrisisJ2

PostCrisisJ2
5 days ago#23
I actually want the shutdown to happen now, if only because it would be a really fitting end to Trump's first 100 days.

Although I would not be surprised if he decided to really scrap his dreams of a border wall at the very last minute. Kinda funny that the usual suspects haven't arrived to defend this.
spritual powah will never die
Don't be shy to drop a PM to me, I'm always open for conversation.

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
5 days ago#24
Remember when the GOP had a shutdown, and the American people went out and punished them by giving them more seats in Congress?

Man, I hope the American people punish the Democrats in precisely the same way.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: Chev427BB

Chev427BB
5 days ago#25
PostCrisisJ2 posted...
Kinda funny that the usual suspects haven't arrived to defend this.

If anyone defends this they agree that extortion is acceptable.
http://i.imgur.com/vrNwwPH.gifv

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
5 days ago#26
mystic belmont posted...
Remember when the GOP had a shutdown, and the American people went out and punished them by giving them more seats in Congress?

Obama had higher approval ratings than Trump too
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: chaos knight

chaos knight
5 days ago#27
mystic belmont posted...

What Republicans showed is that there actually isn't that much pain with a government shutdown. Country didn't collapse or anything. So yeah, bring on a shutdown. Though it would suck for government employees that will have to be furloughed.
Seattle Seahawks
Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
5 days ago#28
chaos knight posted...
mystic belmont posted...

What Republicans showed is that there actually isn't that much pain with a government shutdown. Country didn't collapse or anything. So yeah, bring on a shutdown. Though it would suck for government employees that will have to be furloughed.

the shutdown isn't the problem, the healthcare blackmail is
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
5 days ago#29
Conservaderps told me Mexico will pay for it!
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

User Info: Mortainous28

Mortainous28
5 days ago#30
Still trying to wrap my mind around this.

GOP has majority in the House and the Senate, yet cannot pass this thing they were drooling over.

Trump threatens to de-fund Healthcare, which will negatively impact his voter base, AND threatens a shut down, which will negatively affect everyone.

Trump's voter base will stand behind him regardless of the fact that his whole campaign was based around this wall and that we would NOT be paying for it.

His supporters still love him?
Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived