This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

User Info: Chev427BB

Chev427BB
3 months ago#41
KyoryuCyan posted...
Art of the deal

The Salty Liberal Cucks want Obamacare and we need the wall. Sounds fair.

Yeah, some people might die because they suddenly lose health coverage and can't afford to pay their medical bills, but that doesn't matter because I guess the wall is more important than people's lives, isn't it?
http://i.imgur.com/vrNwwPH.gifv
The Great Muta 22 3 months ago#42
Mortainous28 posted...
If you have to open your statement with this, your argument is immediately invalid.

Just ignore him, he's been trying to get that saying to stick for awhile now but literally no one but him uses it. It's kind of funny.

User Info: davyheinz

davyheinz
3 months ago#43
The Great Muta 22 posted...
Mortainous28 posted...
If you have to open your statement with this, your argument is immediately invalid.

Just ignore him, he's been trying to get that saying to stick for awhile now but literally no one but him uses it. It's kind of funny.

This. Joke posters gonna joke post.
Currently playing: The Saboteur, Bioshock Infinite, Breath of the Wild

User Info: Dancedreamer

Dancedreamer
3 months ago#44
Wait. I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall.
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
~Alexandra

User Info: Chev427BB

Chev427BB
3 months ago#45
I guess that also plays well before the election.
http://i.imgur.com/vrNwwPH.gifv

User Info: Heineken14

Heineken14
3 months ago#46
mystic belmont posted...
Remember when the GOP had a shutdown, and the American people went out and punished them by giving them more seats in Congress?

Man, I hope the American people punish the Democrats in precisely the same way.

Doubtful. Democrats are held to an almost human being like standard, while republicans are held to worse than pond scum standard.
Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.

User Info: alysbrangwin

alysbrangwin
3 months ago#47
he has no f***ing leverage. there is no advantage to playing along with Trump because he has made it clear that he has few legislative priorities, and throughout his life, he has never hesitated to stick the knife in the backs of his enablers, should the need arise. and why is he threatening the minority party that he allegedly made irrelevant? oh right because he can't even keep his own party coalition together because he's not a real political leader and he's not willing to learn how laws get passed. charltans gonna charlatan.
Sevillista hasta la muerte
Nevertheless, she persisted.

User Info: Sir_RaZZo

Sir_RaZZo
3 months ago#48
Dancedreamer posted...
Wait. I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for the wall.

The deal-master guy failed us! T_T
It will rain soon. Blood will fall like rain...-Karel
Member of The Phoenix Force

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
3 months ago#49
Ultimatums and treats works when there is leverage or incentive, i cant find any here. What is Trump really thinking?
There's no "left" in the US. You have the lunatic right (R) and the right who won't come out of the closet (D).
- EightySix22

User Info: NegiSpringf1eld

NegiSpringf1eld
3 months ago#50
Welp here goes nothing.
WELCOME TO DALLES TEXAS ENJOY YOUR OVER DRIVE
In case of magical destruction, please summon your nearest Adol the Red or Claw Man
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump's ultimatum to Democrats: Pay for the wall or healthcare is defunded.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived