This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gorsuch casts deciding vote to deny stay in real sketchy execution case

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Gorsuch casts deciding vote to deny stay in real sketchy execution case

User Info: zerooo0

zerooo0
5 days ago#11
AceAndJunpei posted...
zerooo0 posted...
Republicans sure do love murder. Illigitimate judge

The party of "Pro-Life" at it's best, murdering potentially innocent citizens.

"Life begins at conception! But the second that little s*** comes out of the womb, we're gunnin' fer it! Yeehawwwwwww!" *firing six shooters wildly into the air*

And that's why I see the right as less than human.

I call them party of pro-fetus, once the baby is born they don't give a damn about it.
PRAISE THE SUN Young Justice Season 3 is HAPPENING!

User Info: battourye

battourye
5 days ago#12
Eh, we just had to hurry. If the drug expires soon, and the state already had to lie to get the drugs from anyone, then this is the last chance for a while we'll have to move ahead.
Fools think there are good and bad guys in intl. relations.-Terran
Currently Listening To: Ondore's Lies

User Info: Sojy

Sojy
5 days ago#13
This is why nobody should regret Democrats filibustering this pile of s***.

User Info: Calintares

Calintares
5 days ago#14
battourye posted...
Eh, we just had to hurry. If the drug expires soon, and the state already had to lie to get the drugs from anyone, then this is the last chance for a while we'll have to move ahead.

did you even for one second consider that the person might've been innocent?
ours is not to reason why, ours is but to do and die.

User Info: AceRabbit

AceRabbit
5 days ago#15
This is another reason elections matter. Potentially innocent people literally die if the wrong people win
Over the mountain.

User Info: AceRabbit

AceRabbit
5 days ago#16
Calintares posted...
battourye posted...

did you even for one second consider that the person might've been innocent?

Don't be hard on Batt. He does a conservatroll persona as a satire. He's a pretty liberal and level headed guy when he's not doing it.

He's also damn funny when he wants to be. It's just that the difference between his parody and reality is...more and more tenuous these days
Over the mountain.

User Info: dirtyarmenian

dirtyarmenian
5 days ago#17
thanks for electing Trump, everybody.
"...and Jesus went up to the mountain and said, 'The poor? F*** them, get a job!!!"
- Conservatroll New Testament

User Info: infinitys_7th

infinitys_7th
5 days ago#18
This is less an argument against the death penalty and more of an argument against how it is implemented and the difficulty of challenging convictions based on conflict of interest.

There is still no rational argument against executing mass murders, especially considering the lack of wrongly convicted serial killers/spree killers/etc.
[=[_]=] (+.|__|.+) Vita (Final Fantasy X HD Remaster)
[+[_]+] 3DS (Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice)

User Info: Chev427BB

Chev427BB
5 days ago#19
Sojy posted...
This is why nobody should regret Democrats filibustering this pile of s***.

He doesn't even deserve the seat in the first place. It was supposed to be for Merrick Garland but the Republicans had one of their typical temper tantrums and actively refused to do a job that they're required to do.
http://i.imgur.com/vrNwwPH.gifv

User Info: Relle

Relle
5 days ago#20
This is why I want the death penalty abolished entirely. Potentially innocent citizens are murdered by the government, and in this case, without even a second thought.
I lost ten pounds! Now I must keep it off.
http://i.imgur.com/3SYIbco.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Gorsuch casts deciding vote to deny stay in real sketchy execution case

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.