This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how do you reach the Trump supporters who believe this is all just a witch hunt?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. how do you reach the Trump supporters who believe this is all just a witch hunt?

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
6 months ago#1
Not the trolls that infest 261 pretending to support Trump just to get a rise out of everyone else, but actual people in real life who are otherwise decent folk, yet still refuse to see Trump's glaring flaws and flagrant transgressions. If after Mueller's appointment someone still insists that Trump is innocent and that he's the target of a witch hunt, is it time to give up?

User Info: Gradieus

Gradieus
6 months ago#2
Maybe show them one single piece of evidence. That'd be nice.

User Info: wah_wah_wah

wah_wah_wah
6 months ago#3
You really can't, it is too painful for the biggest supporters to admit they might have been lead to believe things about the President that are not true. But doing what needs to be done doesn't rely on any of them having to change their mind anyway.

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
6 months ago#4
You can't reach them. They're cultists. They've resorted to plugging their ears and saying "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU."
Make 261 Great Again
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

User Info: Gobstoppers12

Gobstoppers12
6 months ago#5
Gradieus posted...
I write Naruto Fanfiction.

User Info: Dagon_0

Dagon_0
6 months ago#6
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
You can't reach them. They're cultists. They've resorted to plugging their ears and saying "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU."
" You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you "

User Info: Von23

Von23
6 months ago#7
The NYT and the WaPo released two different Trump "bombshells" at the same time then proceeded to give each other props on Twitter.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/ny-times-wapo-fawn-over-each-others-reporting-twitter-rolls-its-eyes/

Why should any Trump supporter believe either of these two outlets?
"Decorating your own meltdowns is all well and good,but a trainwreck is a trainwreck and it might be time to get a paramedic."

User Info: Culturally_Lao

Culturally_Lao
6 months ago#8
Gobstoppers12 posted...
Gradieus posted...

*points to criminal investigation*
I don't know what fact surprised me most: That the man had shot my cat, that I cared for that cat, or that I had a cat.

User Info: hoax123

hoax123
6 months ago#9
Well, you can begin with saying that you think Hillary should be locked up too. That way you come across as someone who is willing to see both sides of the issue.
There's no "left" in the US. You have the lunatic right (R) and the right who won't come out of the closet (D).
- EightySix22

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
6 months ago#10
Gradieus posted...

That would be hard to do considering the investigation is still ongoing. I don't know what s***ty legal dramas you watch on TV, but in the real world investigators don't release their findings until their investigation has concluded.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. how do you reach the Trump supporters who believe this is all just a witch hunt?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived