This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

:Reminder: Ben Shapiro will be speaking at Berkeley tonight!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. :Reminder: Ben Shapiro will be speaking at Berkeley tonight!

User Info: Triad

Triad
4 months ago#91
Moorish_Idol posted...
Triad posted...
Moorish_Idol posted...
ImperialDragon posted...
The woman was holding on to a lamp post with a sign that read "I support the first amendment for everyone :)"

Holy crap that's the most fascist sign I've ever seen!

It was the smiley face that pushed it too far!

Hey what was that link you gave me on realpolitik about refugees in europe? I was supposed to get back to you on that.

That was too long ago to remember what we were even talking about. :P

I've only posted there in like one topic since (coincidentally a few days ago) so needless to say I don't enjoy the place, so I'm happy moving on if you are.

haha I barely remember myself, I just have a vague idea about the topic.

Sounds good to me.
The case against Clevinger was open and shut. The only thing missing was something to charge him with.

User Info: krazyfu

krazyfu
4 months ago#92
BetaSquadron posted...
krazyfu posted...
Why do you think he is a hack?

Only thing out his mouth are discredited rightwing talking points.

Which talking points are those?

User Info: FunWithAFryPan

FunWithAFryPan
4 months ago#93
261, how much property will be damaged and destroyed by Antifa insurgents tonight?

I just hope no white supremacists show up to run people over with their cars.
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
4 months ago#94
EliteC posted...
So basically, your proposal is for them to already have money so they can make money

I can't see how you (reasonably) take that from what I said when I talked about lots of demographics advancing, from poverty, by the heavy prioritisation of education and how culture plays into that (for or against).

The one thing I would do that's a concrete proposal is legally mandate all schools within a state get the same amount of tax dollars per student.
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.

User Info: PhazonReborn

PhazonReborn
4 months ago#95
Antifa stabbed someone in the neck

but no outrage

Weird
Now playing: Suikoden II (Vita), Resident Evil: Revelations (PC), Sonic Mania (Switch)

User Info: SPMcGuilicutty

SPMcGuilicutty
4 months ago#96
PhazonReborn posted...

but no outrage

Weird

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/75779418

There's no outrage because it didn't happen. It was made up by "Based Stickman."
Make 261 Great Again
Not changing this sig until infinitys_7th pays me the $1,000 he owes me(4/6/17)

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
4 months ago#97
Stonedwolfed posted...
If your peer-pressure is b****es & bling
Ho ho hooo, wow. That was, legitimately, one of the most racist things I've seen on Gamefaqs (besides Bond saying African Americans can't say "ask" because their lips are too big).

Good work. Been nice knowin ya, don't let the door hit your a** on the way out.
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
4 months ago#98
Kia123Amini posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...
If your peer-pressure is b****es & bling
Ho ho hooo, wow. That was, legitimately, one of the most racist things I've seen on Gamefaqs (besides Bond saying African Americans can't say "ask" because their lips are too big).

Good work. Been nice knowin ya, don't let the door hit your a** on the way out.

Hip Hop is a real cultural movement with deep-seated problems. It's not just the right male right saying that, but the black female left:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hip-hop-misogyny-double-standard_us_55cdf7b9e4b07addcb42a7b8
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.

User Info: EliteC

EliteC
4 months ago#99
Stonedwolfed posted...
EliteC posted...
So basically, your proposal is for them to already have money so they can make money

I can't see how you (reasonably) take that from what I said when I talked about lots of demographics advancing, from poverty, by the heavy prioritisation of education and how culture plays into that (for or against).

The one thing I would do that's a concrete proposal is legally mandate all schools within a state get the same amount of tax dollars per student.

You can't start your own business and somehow be successful when you're in debt and/or can't afford to pay rent. You're so sheltered lol

User Info: EliteC

EliteC
4 months ago#100
SPMcGuilicutty posted...
PhazonReborn posted...

but no outrage

Weird

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/75779418

There's no outrage because it didn't happen. It was made up by "Based Stickman."

The a****** responsible for escalating the violence of these protests makes up tales about the other side being violent? Sweet sweet irony.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. :Reminder: Ben Shapiro will be speaking at Berkeley tonight!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived