This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In hopes of Racists being banned from facebook.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. In hopes of Racists being banned from facebook.

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
4 months ago#21
x_SaintBoot_x posted...
Kia123Amini posted...
@AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
x_SaintBoot_x posted...
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
Imagine being this triggered from a Facebook post

ah I see. Well, since I now know that it's ok for people on facebook accounts to call Middle eastern people "Goat f***ers", I'll join the club.

Thanks for clearing it up, fam!

He made an error.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/

Donkeys not goats
Hold up, without p****footing, are you calling middle easterners donkeyf***ers?

Don't b**** out, answer the question. If you didn't, then there would be no reason for you to make your post in the first place.

I don't know what that other person was talking, I was not talking about what he linked me to. But someone on facebook was sharing pictures calling (all) middle eastern people Isis members who want goat ass from isis strip clubs.
You can typically report FB posts for being offensive. Otherwise, just respond with examples; Malala, Sean Rad, and other prominent middle eastern people who disprove that.

Then show your friend this:
https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-24/middle-eastern-immigrants-make-the-u-s-stronger
http://www.sfgate.com/magazine/article/OUT-OF-IRAN-Five-extraordinary-Iranian-2581513.php
And ask if he/she is simply jealous of seeing people be more successful than he/she is.
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/

User Info: masticatingman

masticatingman
4 months ago#22
I remember going to Munich as a kid back in the early 2000's and they had a huge Turkish population. However, the Turks have been there for many decades now and had come for actual work opportunities post WWII, so they had taken steps to integrate. I have doubts the new waves of 'immigrants' (or refugees...whatever) will take the same steps as the Turks.
I don't really like to dispute facts, just rearrange them as necessary. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Kia123Amini
4 months ago#23
masticatingman posted...
I remember going to Munich as a kid back in the early 2000's and they had a huge Turkish population. However, the Turks have been there for many decades now and had come for actual work opportunities post WWII, so they had taken steps to integrate. I have doubts the new waves of 'immigrants' (or refugees...whatever) will take the same steps as the Turks.
f***ing... okay. Why?
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/

User Info: x_SaintBoot_x

x_SaintBoot_x
4 months ago#24
Kia123Amini posted...
x_SaintBoot_x posted...
Kia123Amini posted...
@AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
x_SaintBoot_x posted...
AngelsNAirwav3s posted...
Imagine being this triggered from a Facebook post

ah I see. Well, since I now know that it's ok for people on facebook accounts to call Middle eastern people "Goat f***ers", I'll join the club.

Thanks for clearing it up, fam!

He made an error.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4247444/fifteen-teens-treated-for-rabies-after-gang-rape-of-donkey-as-cops-urge-anybody-else-who-admired-the-beast-to-turn-themselves-in-to-avoid-disease-spreading/

Donkeys not goats
Hold up, without p****footing, are you calling middle easterners donkeyf***ers?

Don't b**** out, answer the question. If you didn't, then there would be no reason for you to make your post in the first place.

I don't know what that other person was talking, I was not talking about what he linked me to. But someone on facebook was sharing pictures calling (all) middle eastern people Isis members who want goat ass from isis strip clubs.
You can typically report FB posts for being offensive. Otherwise, just respond with examples; Malala, Sean Rad, and other prominent middle eastern people who disprove that.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-07-24/middle-eastern-immigrants-make-the-u-s-stronger
http://www.sfgate.com/magazine/article/OUT-OF-IRAN-Five-extraordinary-Iranian-2581513.php
And ask if he/she is simply jealous of seeing people be more successful than he/she is.

So we can't share the posts here though in order to get people reporting it as well? This person is not on my friendslist, and only has a very small friends list himself of maybe 100 people, but all of his posts are set to worldwide, so anyone can find them at any time. Seems like his mother is also posting and sharing racist stuff as well.

How many people would have to report a user in order for them to be banned from the site for hate speech. This user is also uploading pictures of the civil rights era that shows cops and dogs attacking black people viciously and laughing at it. But this user is weird also because he is not just attacking race and religion, but he is also calling out for the violent death of alex jones in ways I can't mention here due to the TOU. It seems like this guy is trying to annoy people on as many different poltical areas as he possibly can.
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest only game where Trees put you in full nelsons. Mutton, fresh mutton! Not changing sig until Witcher 1 and 2 are put on Ps4. 9/5/17.

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
4 months ago#25
Atombender posted...
Stonedwolfed posted...
Atombender posted...
Not enough info about the beating but illegal immigrants need to f*** off anyway.

Actually they are there at the behest of Merkel. Some will be processed and rejected, but many are being permitted to stay.

And Merkel is going to get reelected. How's that?

The economy will see to that.
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.

User Info: masticatingman

masticatingman
4 months ago#26
Kia123Amini posted...
masticatingman posted...
f***ing... okay. Why?

What's your problem?
I don't really like to dispute facts, just rearrange them as necessary. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

Kia123Amini
4 months ago#27
masticatingman posted...
Kia123Amini posted...
masticatingman posted...
f***ing... okay. Why?

What's your problem?
Why do you feel that way about refugees?

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
4 months ago#28
Kia123Amini posted...

Refugees and economic migrants are not the same thing. Once a refugee moves from the first safe country they get to they become an economic migrant.
Understanding the rationality of SJWs is like trying to smell the colour 9.
Locating the humanity of neo-Nazis is like finding the Unicorns' Graveyard.

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
4 months ago#29
Automation is going to make low income s*** jobs obsolete anyway. No one needs millions of unskilled immigrants to fill jobs that are going to be phased out anyway. And then your country will be filled with entire quarters of unemployable people.

Don't wait for WW3, just wait for the next economic crash and watch Western countries descending into chaos and lawlessness.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

Kia123Amini
4 months ago#30
Stonedwolfed posted...
Kia123Amini posted...

Refugees and economic migrants are not the same thing. Once a refugee moves from the first safe country they get to they become an economic migrant.
Okay, first of all, don't try to speak for someone else. Second of all, the person I was speaking to said this:
"I have doubts the new waves of 'immigrants' (or refugees...whatever) will take the same steps as the Turks."

My question was, why does he feel that way? It has nothing to do with economic migrants.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. In hopes of Racists being banned from facebook.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived