This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

'Female Trump supporters publicly disrespect themselves.' (Guess who said it.)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 'Female Trump supporters publicly disrespect themselves.' (Guess who said it.)

User Info: Masked-One

Masked-One
1 month ago#1
Hillary Clinton spoke about her thoughts on what she viewed as sexist comments by President Donald Trump and women who continued to support him.

"When I see women doing that, I think why are they publicly disrespecting themselves? Why are they opening the door to have someone say that about them in their workplace? In a community setting? Do they not see the connection there?" Clinton said in an interview on AM Joy.

She added that the fight against sexism is ongoing, even for women. She also pointed out that, while more women voted for her, she lost white women's vote. However, she said progress was still made because she won more votes from white women than former President Barack Obama did.

http://fortune.com/2017/09/23/hillary-clinton-women-who-support-trump-are-publicly-disrespecting-themselves/
Who is the man in the mask!?

User Info: Kradek

Kradek
1 month ago#2
Is she talking about the women supporters who made the shirts "You can grab my p****" with a down arrow?
"I'm a baby killer, baby killing makes me horny. Aliens inside me, gonna squash it like Sigourney" ~Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus - Sextina Aquafina

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
1 month ago#3
Kradek posted...
Is she talking about the women supporters who made the shirts "You can grab my p****" with a down arrow?

Yeah. It's just Whoapro doing his freakout about Clinton
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

Masked-One
1 month ago#4
Kradek posted...

If she was specifying them then the comment would make a lot of sense, but she seems to just be referring to people who are female and happen to support Trump.

User Info: The_Undying_84

The_Undying_84
1 month ago#5
Everyone who supports Trump publically disrespects themselves in the process.
bloop

Masked-One
1 month ago#6
The_Undying_84 posted...

Agreed.

User Info: Bond_543

Bond_543
1 month ago#7
i see dems still havnt learned.
Social Democracy: Bribing idiots with "free stuff" in exchange for votes.
Truth of the progressive era: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rI8OYFzGg

User Info: EliteGuard99

EliteGuard99
1 month ago#8
Masked-One posted...
The_Undying_84 posted...

Agreed.
"Sessions is like what would happen if a really sheltered home school kid did the fusion dance with everyone's racist thanksgiving uncle" - D_Bart

User Info: ozzyman314

ozzyman314
1 month ago#9
Bond_543 posted...

It's hard to learn when you're too smug & arrogant to acknowledge you did something, let alone anything, wrong.
"The left doesn't take anything seriously except bashing the right"
Loading Signature..........

User Info: Bond_543

Bond_543
1 month ago#10
ozzyman314 posted...
Bond_543 posted...

It's hard to learn when you're too smug & arrogant to acknowledge you did something, let alone anything, wrong.

so deliciously fitting that their arrogance will be their downfall. i suppose its inevitable.
Social Democracy: Bribing idiots with "free stuff" in exchange for votes.
Truth of the progressive era: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62rI8OYFzGg
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. 'Female Trump supporters publicly disrespect themselves.' (Guess who said it.)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived