This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If you happened upon an injured Trump supporter, what would you do?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If you happened upon an injured Trump supporter, what would you do?

User Info: Thrii

Thrii
2 months ago#31
Scorpion122178 posted...
I view Trump supporters like I view North Koreans. Its not their fault that they've been brainwashed into supporting a fascist dictator.

North Koreans are basically forced at gunpoint. Their opinion doesn't factor into their choices, because they'd be killed or enslaved in a coal mine until they're crippled if they voted for someone outside of the Kim family regardless. It's obey or die over there.

Meanwhile over here nobody is forced to be a Trumper, or a supporter any other immensely hated politician. That's just willful idiocy.
- 3 -

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
2 months ago#32
lolife67 posted...
hivebent4life posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
hivebent4life posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...
You'd be surprised at the amount of people who, in real life, would just walk on by, regardless of any political affiliations.

Generally, I'd try to help someone, and have in the past. But if I knew for a fact someone was a Trump supporter, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to, as they've helped damage my future career prospects.

dude get over it. if not for them do it for yourself.

Why the hell should I help any of them in any way after what they've done to me?

Maybe because some people didn't vote for Trump out of maliciousness? I'm sure quite a few actually thought he'd be good for the U.S. and his antics were an "act."

Leaving someone to die, however, is blatantly malicious/hateful. I'd go so far as to say it's actually evil.

Those people are even less worthy of helping than his fanboys. They damned us all out of their ignorance.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: D_Bart

D_Bart
2 months ago#33
lolife67 posted...

Maybe because some people didn't vote for Trump out of maliciousness?

Trump's entire campaign was based on maliciousness.

Seriously, I'd help them out, but in terms of negative repercussions, a Trump supporter is complicit in far more violence and death than the person choosing not to save them.
Splash

User Info: Thrii

Thrii
2 months ago#34
lolife67 posted...
Maybe because some people didn't vote for Trump out of maliciousness? I'm sure quite a few actually thought he'd be good for the U.S. and his antics were an "act."

They would've helped their country more by literally doing nothing. So I would literally do nothing here and see how it works out.
- 3 -

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
2 months ago#35
lolife67 posted...
Maybe because some people didn't vote for Trump out of maliciousness?

That's basically saying, "I didn't intend to be evil. That's just how it turned out."
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas

User Info: Thrasher7170

Thrasher7170
2 months ago#36
lolife67 posted...
hivebent4life posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
hivebent4life posted...
Dyinglegacy posted...
You'd be surprised at the amount of people who, in real life, would just walk on by, regardless of any political affiliations.

Generally, I'd try to help someone, and have in the past. But if I knew for a fact someone was a Trump supporter, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to, as they've helped damage my future career prospects.

dude get over it. if not for them do it for yourself.

Why the hell should I help any of them in any way after what they've done to me?

Leaving someone to die, however, is blatantly malicious/hateful. I'd go so far as to say it's actually evil.

That's not the question. The question was "would you help an injured Trump supporter," not "would you help an injured person who voted for Trump." Those are two very different categories of people.

I for one would like to pretend that I'd help anyone, but circumstances don't always allow for that.
3.5 lbs of Sour Patch Kids makes one Sour Patch Child.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. If you happened upon an injured Trump supporter, what would you do?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived