This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looks like Phil Murphy won't be winning in New Jersey.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Looks like Phil Murphy won't be winning in New Jersey.

User Info: TerraKnightX

TerraKnightX
1 month ago#11
onemoment1985 posted...
Honestly, I know NJ is a blue state and even I'm worried that Hilary might poison this campaign. She really doesn't need to be in the public eye anymore, and I wish she'd go away.

Didn't Clinton won in a landslide in NJ? I was working there as a poll worker in my county and there were TONS of people voting and in my district, mostly went to Clinton and they voted for Christie last time.

User Info: onemoment1985

onemoment1985
1 month ago#12
TerraKnightX posted...
onemoment1985 posted...
Honestly, I know NJ is a blue state and even I'm worried that Hilary might poison this campaign. She really doesn't need to be in the public eye anymore, and I wish she'd go away.

Didn't Clinton won in a landslide in NJ? I was working there as a poll worker in my county and there were TONS of people voting and in my district, mostly went to Clinton and they voted for Christie last time.

Mostly yes, but Trump barely one at least a few districts. He won in mine 60 to 40 percent.

If you care to watch, here's a map: http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/new-jersey/

According to it Clinton won the state by 500,000 votes.
LOL name: OneMoMan
PSN:onemoment

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#13
onemoment1985 posted...

Christie is probably a bigger factor than Hillary
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
1 month ago#14
TerraKnightX posted...
onemoment1985 posted...

yeah except its mostly the base that votes in off year election, so Hillary's a liability
2017 - Super Mario Odyssey delayed
2018 - Nintendo goes 3rd party

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#15
LuigisBro posted...
TerraKnightX posted...
onemoment1985 posted...

yeah except its mostly the base that votes in off year election, so Hillary's a liability

dude

Chris Christie has what? a 11% approval? His Lt.Gov isn't going to win
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
1 month ago#16
Murphy has an 18 point lead in the polls. Fox has him at 15 points lol
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.

User Info: TonyKojima

TonyKojima
1 month ago#17
Guadagno is known here in NJ as the ribbon cutter lol.
Though the XBOX 360 is good in theory, it's hardware limitations say otherwise - Hideo Kojima
PSN - Guncrazy56, Board leader of 261 Politics.

User Info: BilalPowell

BilalPowell
1 month ago#18
TonyKojima posted...
Hillary Clinton has an 18 point lead in the polls.

You 1 year ago today.
Start me, bench Forte

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
1 month ago#19
BilalPowell posted...
TonyKojima posted...

You 1 year ago today.

And she won the popular vote.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#20
BilalPowell posted...
TonyKojima posted...

You 1 year ago today.

when did Clinton have an 18 point lead?

again, you fail to realize how hated Christie is right now
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Looks like Phil Murphy won't be winning in New Jersey.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived