This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never forget why Trump won --

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Never forget why Trump won --

User Info: BuddhaDaSlaemon

BuddhaDaSlaemon
1 month ago#1
Because the Democrats abandoned the platform of the working classes in favor of divisive identity politics. The collusion between Hillary and the DNC was just the cherry on top.

That is literally pretty much it. Class dismissed.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
1 month ago#2
Because Donald galvanized racists.
lolAmerica

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
1 month ago#3
Because the working class were dumb enough to believe a rich billionaire who made his money off exploiting people like them gave a single s*** about them.
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: SaikyoStyle

SaikyoStyle
1 month ago#4
BuddhaDaSlaemon posted...
Because a gaggle of morons in flyover country allowed themselves to be easily fooled by the most obvious conman in history.

No kidding
Orlando City/USA Soccer
Dukat/Madred 2020. Make Cardassia Great Again!

User Info: Bullet_Wing

Bullet_Wing
1 month ago#5
This is why Trump won:
https://i.imgtc.com/FJxcJhe.jpg
This is the results:
https://i.imgur.com/Ygk8l0L.jpg

User Info: BuddhaDaSlaemon

BuddhaDaSlaemon
1 month ago#6
I am not counting myself among them. I am a member of the working class, although I am well educated I did not go into my field. But I'm not white so I'm not really in their camp, needless to speak I can't stand much of their political opinions, but in my opinion at least many Trump voters are better than traditional Republicans. Yes, there are some racists and kooks, but I believe most of them aren't, at least not in any excessive degree. Sure, I think they're dumb and got played though.

Anyway, I am not saying I condone it, I am just explaining it. I don't know if Liberals actually LIKE being perpetually the opposition party just so they can keep having something to B' about.

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
1 month ago#7
Trump won not because they necessarily wanted him to win, but more so because they wanted to keep Hillary Clinton out...

User Info: monkmith

monkmith
1 month ago#8
because the republican party was a disorganized mess with far to many candidates running in the primaries, paired with a foreign state trying to vilify the democratic front runner?
People die when they are killed.
Among horse, Red Hare. Among men, Lu Bu.

User Info: pnut027

pnut027
1 month ago#9
He won because Obama was black.

Simple.
You guys hate SJWs? Blame your favorite developers for pandering to white men for the past 30 years.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#10
crowkillers posted...
Trump won not because they necessarily wanted him to win, but more so because they wanted to keep Hillary Clinton out...

do they even know WHY they wanted her out?

apparently none of Trump's scandals were as important as emails...
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Never forget why Trump won --

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived