This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Never forget why Trump won --

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Never forget why Trump won --

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
3 months ago#31
BuddhaDaSlaemon posted...
but in my opinion at least many Trump voters are better than traditional Republicans.

LOL....you got me.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 months ago#32
Brandalia posted...
Genericgamer667 posted...
SixStringHero posted...
Economic anxiety was the main reason.

All the people claiming he won because of racism are clueless. Clinton failed to carry the same states Obama carried in both elections.

economic anxiety is a meme for obvious racism you know

Hahaha, wut?

So in the span in four years, all those voters in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Iowa and even Minnesota (which was surprisingly close), after voting the half Black guy, decided they were really racists?

No, they got complacent and the racists turned out in droves. I personally haven't seen many Obama voters that went trump nor have I read about them.
lolAmerica

User Info: crowkillers

crowkillers
3 months ago#33
crowkillers posted...
Trump won not because they necessarily wanted him to win, but more so because they wanted to keep Hillary Clinton out...

do they even know WHY they wanted her out?

apparently none of Trump's scandals were as important as emails...

We get all kinds of people with various political backgrounds down at our auto body shop, and the discussion of politics comes up from time to time and I had never heard anyone who didn't like Clinton mention anything about emails.. More people would say things like "How can she be President and rn the country when she couldn't even control her own husband" and things like that..

There was just a young woman down here yesterday who picked up her car and the subject of watching the news came up and then transitioned into the presidency and she said "I am so happy that woman is not in office, I cannot stand the thought of her being President" or something like that.. Now I don't know the reasoning behind her comment, but there seems to be a lot of different reasons why people didn't like her besides the whole email scandal ordeal...

User Info: FunWithAFryPan

FunWithAFryPan
3 months ago#34
apparently none of Trump's scandals were as important as emails...

Except we found out later that he has his own email scandals. Strangely I don't see gaggles of Republicans screeching for investigations into Kushner's emails. Weird.
He who strikes with meaning is killed by meaning.

User Info: thasan20

thasan20
3 months ago#35
Fair point on the working class, not so much on the identity politics.
"50 Cent is just an alt account I use to troll the world." -T Mac

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 months ago#36
so she is happy that an immature manchild is president instead?
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: ClayGuida

ClayGuida
3 months ago#37
crowkillers posted...
More people would say things like "How can she be President and rn the country when she couldn't even control her own husband" and things like that..

See, s*** like this shows they never had an intention of voting for her in the first place. "How can you trust someone who's filed for bankruptcy repeatedly" works the same, yet nobody actually cared.
lolAmerica

User Info: BuddhaDaSlaemon

BuddhaDaSlaemon
3 months ago#38
Ellesarien posted...
BuddhaDaSlaemon posted...
but in my opinion at least many Trump voters are better than traditional Republicans.

LOL....you got me.

I mean some of them are just guys in the trades without a strong political bent. By now, any "traditional" Republican has been coopted by team Trump anyway.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 months ago#39
and getting rid of NAFTA isn't actually going to bring back those manufacturing jobs, it's hard to admit but it's true

outside of that and "muh coal", no one can ever point out what economic issues Trump brought up
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: knightmere122

knightmere122
3 months ago#40
Pres Trump won because Americans were tired of losing under libruls.
Ohio State Buckeyes: 2014-15 National Champions
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Never forget why Trump won --

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived