This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump on Puerto Rico: I'd give myself a 10

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump on Puerto Rico: I'd give myself a 10

User Info: mizukage2

mizukage2
1 month ago#31
Honestly, it was actually the thing that really cemented my dislike of him. What sort of stupid a****** brags about how humble they are? Its nearly impossible to miss the point harder then bragging about how you don't brag.
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh

User Info: Von23

Von23
1 month ago#32
RCtheWSBC posted...
Von23 posted...
I mean, should he give himself a 6? how about a 5? a 7 maybe?

If somebody asked you how you've done on something, what would you say?

I would respond that you can't grade the efforts on such a scale as they're still ongoing. That we will continue to work with the Puerto Rican authorities and organizations to deliver aid and services until the local communities are able to provide a high rating of their own.

Y'know, truly politician that s***.

Trump ain't no politician and it looks like he took that question: “I would give myself a 10,” Trump said when asked by reporters how he would score his efforts, on a 1-10 scale." literally when they asked it.

He has said that FEMA and the boys over there were doing a phenomenal job on Twitter, though.

Not sure about you, but you can't be tired of the politics, then want a political answer depending on who it comes from.
"Decorating your own meltdowns is all well and good,but a trainwreck is a trainwreck and it might be time to get a paramedic."

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#33
he deserves a 0/10
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: mortimerjames

mortimerjames
1 month ago#34
Confidence is a strong leadership quality
Tell me the story about how people used to believe in the Bible - Future kid to their grandparents

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#35
mortimerjames posted...

humility is a stronger one
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: mrplainswalker

mrplainswalker
1 month ago#36
mortimerjames posted...

It can be...if you're actually capable of doing anything. Not when it's the Cheeto's new clothes.
It's like punching a round bottom dummy. We all know it's futile, but occasionally it's fun.
- willythemailboy on the subject of stray orcas
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump on Puerto Rico: I'd give myself a 10

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived