This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Uranium One Deal, Clinton State Dept...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Uranium One Deal, Clinton State Dept...

User Info: SkaterBassistKev

SkaterBassistKev
1 month ago#1
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268169/russia-hillary-bribes-extortion-uranium-and-lies-daniel-greenfield

Biggest story being covered up right now. Why is no one speaking on this?

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
1 month ago#2
You can trust the source, because this is at the top of the page:

"INSIDE EVERY PROGRESSIVE IS A TOTALITARIAN SCREAMING TO GET OUT"
@HOROWITZ39, DAVID HOROWITZ
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
1 month ago#3
SkaterBassistKev posted...
http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/268169/russia-hillary-bribes-extortion-uranium-and-lies-daniel-greenfield

Biggest story being covered up right now. Why is no one speaking on this?

LOL..What a source. Is this seriously where you go to get "news"?

Just so everyone knows...this is the author and how he labels himself :

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is an investigative journalist and writer focusing on the radical left and Islamic terrorism.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: SkaterBassistKev

SkaterBassistKev
1 month ago#4
mystic belmont posted...

NY post had this story front page yesterday. The uranium one deal is also public knowledge

User Info: mystic belmont

mystic belmont
1 month ago#5
https://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

The mining company, Uranium One, was originally based in South Africa, but merged in 2007 with Canada-based UrAsia Energy. Shareholders there retained a controlling interest until 2010, when Russia’s nuclear agency, Rosatom, completed purchase of a 51% stake. Hillary Clinton played a part in the transaction because it involved the transfer of ownership of a material deemed important to national security — uranium, amounting to one-fifth of U.S. reserves — thus requiring the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), on which the U.S. Secretary of State sits.

During the same time frame that the acquisition took place, Schweizer claims in Clinton Cash, the Clinton Foundation accepted contributions from nine individuals associated with Uranium One totaling more than $100 million. Among those who followed him in citing the transaction as an example of alleged Clinton corruption was GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump, who said during a June 2016 speech in New York City:

The Uranium One deal was not Clinton’s to veto or approve

Among the ways these accusations stray from the facts is in attributing a power of veto or approval to Secretary Clinton that she simply did not have. Clinton was one of nine cabinet members and department heads that sit on the CFIUS, and the secretary of the treasury is its chairperson. CFIUS members are collectively charged with evaluating the transaction for potential national security issues, then turning their findings over to the president. By law, the committee can’t veto a transaction; only the president can. According to The New York Times, Clinton may not have even directly participated in the Uranium One decision. Then-Assistant Secretary of State Jose Fernandez, whose job it was to represent the State Dept. on CFIUS, said Clinton herself “never intervened” in committee matters.
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican] 3DS FC: 5429-7297-4842

User Info: LewsTheDragon

LewsTheDragon
1 month ago#6
How many of these am I going to have to post in? Will you disingenuous f***s just cut it out already? Sheesh.

The final court case also made no mention of any connection to the influence peddling conversations the FBI undercover informant witnessed about the Russian nuclear officials trying to ingratiate themselves with the Clintons even though agents had gathered documents showing the transmission of millions of dollars from Russia’s nuclear industry to an American entity that had provided assistance to Bill Clinton’s foundation, sources confirmed to The Hill.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/355749-fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-obama-administration

When the corruption court case literally doesn't even mention the thing you're decrying as corruption, it just makes you look stupid.
Faith means not wanting to know what is true. Friedrich Nietzsche
I'm a polyatheist -- there are many gods I don't believe in.

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
1 month ago#7
LewsTheDragon posted...
How many of these am I going to have to post in? Will you disingenuous f***s just cut it out already? Sheesh.

They like their Russian bot news agencies man. Like LOVE THEM.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 month ago#8
mystic belmont posted...

Yup, and let's not forget that David Horowitz is one of the Big 3 of online islamophobes (the other two are Pamella Geller and Robert Spencer-- not to be confused with Richard Spencer.)-- and has a history for libelling Muslim student associations at universities, claiming that they have links to the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, and/or Hamas, or that they want "a second holocaust of the Jews"
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: feudel

feudel
1 month ago#9
Don't trust someone who skates and sucks up to the government like TC
????????

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#10
What is the goal behind this stupid "uranium deal" crap?

repeat a lie often enough that it becomes true?
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Uranium One Deal, Clinton State Dept...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived