This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mark Levin: America's immigration problem will doom America.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mark Levin: America's immigration problem will doom America.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
1 month ago#1
I'm paraphrasing here because the rant spanned several segments, but long story short Levin thinks people coming here aren't integrating, they're freeloading, and they're never going to vote Republican. All of this is going to lead to the fall of America, or "national suicide" as he puts it. For the record, his comments weren't strictly about illegal immigration from Mexico. He cited legal immigrants from the Middle East as a major threat to our country.

Here's a tip, Mr. Levin. They don't vote Republican because too many Republicans like yourself are xenophobic a******s.

User Info: Atombender

Atombender
1 month ago#2
He can always emigrate to Israel.
"Another visitor! Stay a while! Stay forever!"

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#3
this is the same s*** people said about the Irish and Chinese
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
1 month ago#4
Actually, with the Irish it was also partly about the "Globalists" and the Irishmen being a "fifth column sent by the Pope to annex the US through demographic change"

No, they didn't use the term "globalists" back then, but it was more or less the same thing (except that it was the Catholic church + Catholic-majority countries-- esp. the colonial/imperialistic ones)
Meet Captain Euro, the coolest superhero this side of Aquaman!~~Portal of Evil
[Disillusioned Independent]

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
1 month ago#5
Yep. Dunces spewing the same toxic BS that was spewed by dunces of yesteryear against their family members.

Ugh!

User Info: IMadepooh4U

IMadepooh4U
1 month ago#6
He has a point when you look at Europe.
The ancient Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone, of all the Greeks, know that I know nothing- Socrates

User Info: BuddhaDaSlaemon

BuddhaDaSlaemon
1 month ago#7
Completely different groups of people, completely different setups. America began as a land of immmigrants.

And also when it comes to the European theatre, I do see alarming news at times, however when I look to the Europeans themselves, when I make a conscientious decision to seek out their voices, although I get the feeling they acknowledge they have some issues they need to work on, I very rarely ever get any sense of alarm from them themselves about the whole situation, which makes me think a lot of it is hyped up by media, +more recently a few fake news examples. I see Americans far more "panicked" than they are. I mean, these countries would have a very easy time securing their borders if they really wanted to, they are like 1/10 the size of America's at most in miles of border and often much less, and in Britain's case a literal island. Don't blame Hispanics here for something that is going on between Muslims and Brits over there, whatever the case is over there dumba--
https://imgur.com/gallery/qABfk

User Info: masher11

masher11
1 month ago#8
BuddhaDaSlaemon posted...
I mean, these countries would have a very easy time securing their borders if they really wanted to, they are like 1/10 the size of America's at most in miles of border

france cant even secure rioting over workers having a longer work week.

User Info: ALIEN_WORK2HOP

ALIEN_WORK2HOP
1 month ago#9
People make way too big of a deal over immigration. You're not a broke piece of s*** because of some brown people crossing the border without documents, you're a broke piece of s*** because you can't get your life together.
* * * * - Die Nummer 1 der Welt sind wir.
If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.

User Info: SkaterBassistKev

SkaterBassistKev
1 month ago#10
No problem with immigration, it's illegal immigration that we dont like. It's a disrepectful spit in the face to every legal migrant that has done the due process and also American born ID carrying tax paying citizebs
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Mark Levin: America's immigration problem will doom America.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived