This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What exactly is wrong with Trump?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What exactly is wrong with Trump?

User Info: Prototypic

Prototypic
1 month ago#11
Narcissistic personality disorder fits Trump's behavior to an almost unbelievably perfect degree, combined with some level of mental deterioration from age.
Thus I became a madman.

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
1 month ago#12
Gradieus posted...
Nothing's wrong with his head. He just knows how to speak like an average American.

If you think he sounds weird or says weird things then maybe you should leave your social bubble now and again.

The only people I've met who talk like him are uneducated simpletons.

And I meet a lot of them

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
1 month ago#13
Without question he suffers from Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He almost certainly displays traits of Machiavellianism and psychopathy. There's also the the very real possibility that he suffers dementia.

User Info: MegatokyoEd

MegatokyoEd
1 month ago#14
Gradieus posted...
Nothing's wrong with his head. He just knows how to speak like an average American.

If you think he sounds weird or says weird things then maybe you should leave your social bubble now and again.

So people in the Deep South and Midwest don't know how to form complete sentences?
[NO BARKLEY NO PEACE]

User Info: lolife67

lolife67
1 month ago#15
He's a wealthy narcissist who lacks empathy and any self-awareness.

User Info: lilORANG

lilORANG
1 month ago#16
Primal_GroudonX posted...
one million doesn't turn into 3 billion by itself

I thought it was pointed out that 1 million would have turned into more than 3 billion by itself if he just tossed it in the stock market years ago when he got it?
#FeelTheBern
http://i.imgur.com/q5z4CUu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6B9oFXh.jpg http://i.imgur.com/sy42Dlf.jpg

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
1 month ago#17
lilORANG posted...
Primal_GroudonX posted...
one million doesn't turn into 3 billion by itself

I thought it was pointed out that 1 million would have turned into more than 3 billion by itself if he just tossed it in the stock market years ago when he got it?

Not only that, when his dad passed away, he got a 9 figure inheritance.

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
1 month ago#18
Russian Rocket posted...

And if he has he way his children won't pay a dime in taxes when they receive their own 9-figure inheritances.

User Info: TundraKing87

TundraKing87
1 month ago#19
He went to elite private schools and university paid for by Fred.

His dad's wealth helped prevent his idiot ass getting sent to Nam.

His dad gifted him immediate access and control of key real estate territory (things NON relatives of Fred would never get) when he began his career.

He got an immediate "loan" of a million from Fred.

He got immediate access to Trump business contacts that outsiders would NEVER get day 1.

His dad gifted him an additional 40 million plus in credit to prop up Donny's properties after big failures. Likewise, Fred Trump contacts continued to do business with Donny (out of respect for Fred) while a non-relative who lost their money would be enemy #1 and thrown on his behind.

As his dad began to decline mentally Donny Boy took over the family Empire (big wealthy company in the era of corporate welfare= money baby!)

Dad passes and Donny and the family get even more money and control of the Trump empire.

(Family with ties to the mob, shady foreign investors and banks and bailed out by Saudi royals and Russian oligarchs...among others)

...he's the ultimate opportunist and a terrific salesman of BS. A carnival barker with no morals or shame (a powerful combo in America, no doubt)

Uneducated and easily duped rubes truly believe he's a self made man standing up against the monied elite who outsource jobs, crush the little guy and skirt the law, yet he's the living embodiment of greed, corruption and privilege.

User Info: Scorpion122178

Scorpion122178
1 month ago#20
darkace77450 posted...
Russian Rocket posted...

And if he has he way his children won't pay a dime in taxes when they receive their own 9-figure inheritances.

lol at thinking Trump isn't in massive debt.
Currently playing: Turok: Dinosaur Hunter, Overwatch, LoZ: Breath of the Wild, Pokemon Moon, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend
FC: 2638 - 1204 - 7548
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. What exactly is wrong with Trump?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived