This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Trump ending Government Employement Welfare

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump ending Government Employement Welfare

User Info: Jaghave

Jaghave
1 month ago#11
Scorpion122178 posted...
Jaghave posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
Jaghave posted...
Heineken14 posted...
Jaghave posted...
unemployment kept going down

Thanks, Obama!

it was hovering at 4.8 and actually went up during Obama last day with an over staff and over bloated government to help those numbers the slide started once trump became President.

Why? What budget has Trump put in place? What Tax cuts has he secured and passed? What infrastructure bill has he gotten passed? What has Trump done that would in anyway effect the job market?

Stop the ever expanding regulation by the unelected government
Has cause total gridlock in government which allows for normalcy and stability which business likes.
Unemployeement doesn't get fix by government spending but can be fix by government not harassing you every moment of the day.

So he's done nothing is what you're saying? Unemployment gets fixed by government intervention. Have you taken Marco or Microeconomics?

Yes, we learn during the New Deal the government can't fix the economy.
Vote for Jaghave for forum leader on 261. The most honest man running and who will defend all users from arbitrary TOSV.
261-politics/75780621

Jaghave
1 month ago#12
Heineken14 posted...
Charismic Zach Gowen posted...
Literally cheering for 10s of thousands workers lose good paying jobs and forced into minimum wage jobs.

Member when it was a bad thing for liberals to say coal jobs were never coming back? I member. Although I guess that IS a little different, as they weren't WISHING those people would lose jobs like republicans do, just stating a reality that as the world modernizes, jobs like that will unfortunately go away.

difference is well pay coal jobs are paid for by RICH people while well pay government job is paid for by poor and middle class people.
Vote for Jaghave for forum leader on 261. The most honest man running and who will defend all users from arbitrary TOSV.
261-politics/75780621

User Info: infinitys_7th

infinitys_7th
1 month ago#13
Excellent. Good riddance to bureaucrat filth.
[=[_]=] (+.|__|.+) PS3 (Persona 5)
[+[_]+] 3DS (Ace Attorney Investigations: Prosecutor's Path)

User Info: axelfooley2k5

axelfooley2k5
1 month ago#14
Jaghave posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
Jaghave posted...
Heineken14 posted...
Jaghave posted...

Thanks, Obama!

it was hovering at 4.8 and actually went up during Obama last day with an over staff and over bloated government to help those numbers the slide started once trump became President.

Why? What budget has Trump put in place? What Tax cuts has he secured and passed? What infrastructure bill has he gotten passed? What has Trump done that would in anyway effect the job market?

Has cause total gridlock in government which allows for normalcy and stability which business likes.
Unemployeement doesn't get fix by government spending but can be fix by government not harassing you every moment of the day.

you answered absolutely nothing of what was asked to you
LESS CONTACT BETWEEN RICH AND POOR_MORE HOSTILITY TOWARDS THE POOR_INDUSTRIES THAT EXPLOIT FEAR_MORE LAWS THAT EXPLOIT FEAR_MORE FEAR IN THE MEDIA__MORE FEAR__
Jaghave posted...
Heineken14 posted...
Literally cheering for 10s of thousands workers lose good paying jobs and forced into minimum wage jobs.

Member when it was a bad thing for liberals to say coal jobs were never coming back? I member. Although I guess that IS a little different, as they weren't WISHING those people would lose jobs like republicans do, just stating a reality that as the world modernizes, jobs like that will unfortunately go away.

difference is well pay coal jobs are paid for by RICH people while well pay government job is paid for by poor and middle class people.

So wait. Whats the official narrative? If the rich are paying more than their fair share of taxes and require tax breaks, the poor and middle can't simultaneously being paying for government jobs
In Brady We Trust.
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn

User Info: Goldice

Goldice
1 month ago#16

Pretty much. But hey apparently we don't care about what wages the jobs pay now.
New England Patriots: Super Bowl XXXVI, XXXVIII, XXXIX, XLIX, LI Champions

User Info: PhlogPyro

PhlogPyro
1 month ago#17
Genericgamer667 posted...

... liberty?
For the internet is dark and full of normies.
If the right calls you a cultural Marxist and the left calls you a Nazi, that's a sign you're on the right path.

User Info: zeppelin4ever42

zeppelin4ever42
1 month ago#18
Jaghave posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
Jaghave posted...
Scorpion122178 posted...
Jaghave posted...
Heineken14 posted...
Jaghave posted...

Thanks, Obama!

So he's done nothing is what you're saying? Unemployment gets fixed by government intervention. Have you taken Marco or Microeconomics?

Yes, we learn during the New Deal the government can't fix the economy.

So if you took micro and macro (which I doubt), you should know the field is mathematically based. So please, use a proof

Also, the only people I personally know whose job status changed due to Trump was someone working at Ford that was laid off due to the plant that was planned, and then scrapped due to Trump
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#19
ah yes, we do love that trickle-down. It always works!
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

Jaghave
1 month ago#20
Genericgamer667 posted...
ah yes, we do love that trickle-down. It always works!

Obviously it is look at the graphs
261-politics/75780621
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. Trump ending Government Employement Welfare

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived