This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

so why isn't the Niger debacle being talked about like Benghazi was?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. so why isn't the Niger debacle being talked about like Benghazi was?

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
1 month ago#21
Russian Rocket posted...
M_Project posted...
Because Benghazi was a failure on every level.

1.) There were over 600 requests from people on the ground in Libya to the Clinton State Department asking specifically for more security and were turned down or ignored each time.

2.) There was an attack that happened over the course of hours and no one arrived to help.

3.) Afterward the administration openly lied to the public about it and claimed that the American public was being told the truth. We were not.

4.) We were told it was an anti Islam video that caused the problem and not in fact an organized terror assault. That was also false.

5.) Then we were told in the aftermath, that everything had gone swimmingly and that Hillary Clinton had done her job.

There are LOTS of issues that happened in Benghazi that did not happen in Niger.

lol.....you guys f***ing buy everything those s***stain snake oil salesmen sell you. Face it.....it was a simple GOP ploy to exploit the deaths of Americans to smear Hillary. Nothing more, nothing less.

But If I wrap myself in a flag and go ape-s*** over people kneeling...I can still say I am the bestest Patriot ever...right?
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

User Info: Triad

Triad
1 month ago#22
Goombacrusher posted...
M_Project posted...
1.) There were over 600 requests from people on the ground in Libya to the Clinton State Department asking specifically for more security and were turned down or ignored each time.

because congressional republicans stripped the base's security funding

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/14/donald-trump/donald-trump-wildly-exaggerates-amb-christopher-st/
Everyone's happy when the wizard walks by

User Info: TheGreatDebate

TheGreatDebate
1 month ago#23
Instead of making an argument, Triad and Russian Rocket just get upset. Make a legitimate argument or get out.
You don't need to stop sinning before coming to Jesus. Come to Jesus with your sins and you will see your life change.

Triad
1 month ago#24
TheGreatDebate posted...
Instead of making an argument, Triad and Russian Rocket just get upset. Make a legitimate argument or get out.

Yikes, you may want to try to sneak that kind of thing in before I post an article about why one of his points is wrong, lol.

We can get to the rest in a bit. I'd like to see how he responds to this.

User Info: Russian Rocket

Russian Rocket
1 month ago#25
TheGreatDebate posted...

How am I upset, you f***ing nonce?

User Info: radical rhino

radical rhino
1 month ago#26
Russian Rocket posted...
Republicans care about tearing down Democrats.
Democrats care about the country.
.____
[____]===0 . . . . Ye olde beating stick.

User Info: pikey87

pikey87
1 month ago#27
Because frantic calls for help weren't ignored. And there was no incompetence involved.
25+ years of gaming taught me one important life lesson. You normally don't have to push start at the main menu.

Triad
1 month ago#28
Ooohh, may want to try again there.

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
1 month ago#29
pikey87 posted...
Because frantic calls for help weren't ignored. And there was no incompetence involved.

um....you should probably pay a bit more attention
Switch FC: SW-0826-5923-7882 NNID: Seadrake
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666

User Info: CrumbsShrugged

CrumbsShrugged
1 month ago#30
pikey87 posted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_asNhzXq72w
To that religious person, the cake might as well be a hate crime. - Taxexemptionz
  1. Boards
  2. Politics
  3. so why isn't the Niger debacle being talked about like Benghazi was?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived